Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Baghdad
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$231|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
Top tips for finding the perfect Baghdad hotel
- For travelers who want to explore the Firdos Square, which is located in front of the 17 Ramadan Mosque, you could consider staying at the 5-star Baghdād Hotel, which is within easy walking distance of this square and other monuments in the area such as Liberation Square (Tahrir Square). This hotel is a 5-minute walk from the center of the city.
- If you want to stay right in the center of Baghdad with good views over the city, you could think about staying in the Coral Baghdād Hotel. This 4-star hotel is situated in the Jadiriya area of the city and is 3.1 miles away from the International Zone. It is also located 0.62 miles from the airport and 1.1 miles away from the Embassy of the United States of America.
- If you want to be near the greenery of Zawraa Park and its amusement rides, think about staying in the Royal Tulip Al Rasheed Hotel. This 5-star hotel is a 10-minute drive away from the park where you can stroll among the beautiful trees and flowers or get some thrills on the Ferris wheel and other amusement park rides.
- For the visitor who wants to stay on the banks of the River Tigris, consider staying in the Babylon Rotana hotel. This 5-star hotel has rooms that overlook the River Tigris that runs through the center of the city and is located between 1.1 and 1.3 miles away from sights such as the The Swords of Qādisīyah (the Victory Arch) and the Unknown Soldier Monument, which are situated on the other side of the river.
- If the reason for your visit to Baghdad is for business, you could think about staying in the 4-star Rimal Hotel, which is situated in close proximity to the commercial area in Baghdad and is within 0.2 miles of the National Theater. The hotel offers meeting and event facilities, including fast and efficient wifi, and even has a team of event organizers who will support the planning of your event. The hotel also provides catering for events and business meetings.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Baghdad
How much does a hotel cost in Baghdad?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Baghdad for as cheap as $50 in the last 3 days. The average price is $176.
Which hotels in Baghdad have a fitness center?
The 4-star Inter Hotel has a small gym and sauna for use by its guests so if you need to work out or relax in the warmth of a sauna, this will be a good hotel for you. This reasonably priced hotel is situated near the banks of the Tigris River.
Which hotels in Baghdad include breakfast in the price?
One of the hotels that includes breakfast in the price of the room is the 4-star Shanasheel Palace Hotel, which is located 0.62 miles away from the center of Baghdād and is on the same side of the River Tigris as the Baghdād Museum.
Which hotels in Baghdad have airport shuttles?
The Al-Burhan is a 4-star hotel that is 1.55 miles away from the Baghdād International Airport and provides a free shuttle service to and from the airport for its guests. This hotel is situated 8.69 miles from the center of Baghdad.
Are there any budget hotels in Baghdad?
The Dijlat Al Khair Hotel is one of the few 3-star hotels in Baghdad city center. This 3-star hotel is centrally located and is just a short distance from sights such as the Armenian Orthodox Church – St Gregory the Illuminator and the Firdos Square. Each room has its own balcony overlooking a part of the city.
How much is a hotel in Baghdad for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Baghdad hotels for tonight for as low as $55. Users have also found 3-star hotels from $55 and 4-star hotels from $75.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.