14 Union Park is a historic guest house with newly renovated rooms and an upscale location. We are situated right in the heart of the South End and a ten minute walk from Copley Square, Newbury Street, and the Boston Commons. Around the corner are the Boston Ballet, The Boston Center for Arts, and many of the best restaurants in the City such as the Beehive, Aquitaine, Metropolis, and the Butcher shop.
We provide our guests with Coffee, Tea, Fresh Fruit and Granola every morning. Across from us are the South End Buttery and Nero Cafe' for full breakfasts and gourmet lunches.
All of our rooms come with:
• Fully adjustable in-room heat and air conditioning units
• Private en-suite bathrooms with natural stone and SHIKAI shower products.
• 600 thread-count sheets
• Full-length dressing mirror
• Full sized walk-in closets with built in drawers
• Wall-mounted television with flat screen and cable system
• Iron and board
• Hair dryer