Find cheap flights to Da Nang
Good to know
|October||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 4% drop in price.|
|June||Most popular time to fly with an average 13% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$952||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Da Nang
- Looking for cheap airfare to Da Nang? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Da Nang for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $761, from San Francisco $768, from Washington $933
- Book at least 1 week before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Da Nang is November.
- Da Nang International Airport (DAD) serves the central area of Vietnam and is located very close to the city center of Da Nang, so you can transfer quickly and cheaply via metered taxis that are always available in front of the terminal. Another convenient option is to check whether your hotel offers an airport shuttle service.
- Although not the biggest airport in Vietnam, Da Nang International airport features all the basic facilities and services to make traveling easier for passengers. There are various shops available including a pharmacy as well as a post office. You can also visit Bamboo Spa to enjoy a foot massage or other spa treatments after the long flight to Da Nang.
- In case you need to make some last-minute arrangements upon your arrival to Da Nang, there is a Hotel and Tour booking counter in the Arrival Plaza on the ground floor of Da Nang International Airport, where you will get all the help you need to plan your stay.
- People who would like to carry some local currency can exchange money after their flight to Da Nang at the foreign currency exchange office, conveniently located in the Arrivals Hall.
- If you are in transit or have a late flight to Da Nang, it might be a good idea to book a hotel close to the airport to enjoy a few hours of comfortable sleep. For example, Eden Plaza DaNang Hotel is an affordable option located a short drive from the airport. You can even request a shuttle to get there.
FAQs - booking Da Nang flights
What is the cheapest flight to Da Nang?
How far is Da Nang Airport from central Da Nang?
What is the name of Da Nang’s airport?
Are there car rental companies at the airport in Da Nang?
How to transfer to Hoi An from Da Nang Airport?
Is there a lounge at the airport in Da Nang?
What are the dining options at Da Nang Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Da Nang
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Da Nang Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Da Nang Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Da Nang
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.