Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
It was clean and the staff was friendly Had to pay for internet the room itself was nice but the bathroom was shabby and needed to be updated
Rate was 59.99 up until Wed. night; but because the train show was Thursday to Sunday they changed the rate to 99.99 a night. Not a good way to keep a consumer. I will never stay there again. I have stayed there 3 times a year before- never again- too many motels in your area.
It was cheap. Hotel seemed dirty walking through the halls, graffiti in the elevator, hotel staff hung out in the lounge watching tv. Hotel rooms smelled terrible including the halls even for non smoking. Definitely would not recommend staying at this hotel.
The ved was comfortable, and the room was clean. There are holes in the walls, wallpaper is missing in places. We were asked by the housekeeper everyrime we saw her if we were checking out. The roof of the room below us caved in due to some sirt if water damand, There was trash all over their parking lot, and lastly, the police were at the facility 3 times in our 2 night stay.
Our toilet overflowed & there was a large amount of water on the floor. We called the desk & the guy told me to come get a plunger & rags to clean it up that he couldn't leave the front desk & housekeeping was sleeping?
Staff was pleasant enough, and the price was very low. The room was shabby to say the least, most items had dents and cracks/scrapes. Bathrooms was very dirty, i had to buy flip-flops to feel safe showering. I found pieces of balled up brillow pads scattered around the room, ill allow you to make up your own conclusion for that but. The first room i was given the door did not work. I booked a smoking room, which i have done many times prior at other hotels, this room was by far the worst smelling room i have ever experienced. All of my possessions still smell like an ashtray after a week away from the room. The floorboards in the hallway sway and creak with every step. No price is worth staying in this hotel.
I liked the shampoo they provided. It was dirty, smelled like mildew and cigarettes (understanding I was in a smoking room), the box spring sheets had mold and dirt all over them. As a last minute to I will never go there again and I'll spend the extra $20 to go someplace a bit nicer.
Dirty, over priced, and in a bad part of the town. Why would I?
Was very pleased with our stay. cheap rates,very clean room,nearby amenities,1/2 hr away from hershey park(which was perfect for the Beyonce concert),front desk women were extremely nice. great to have a good sized refridgerator & good air conditioning. & continental breakfast, overall i would recommend this value inn to anyone. great place to rest your head! only thing that was disappointing but bearable was the bathroom area with tub & toilet was extremely small. the sink & mirror with vanity are outside that area so was easy to deal with.
The price. The door to the room had a 1 inch gap at the top of the door. Had to plug it with a towel so no one could look into the room. Had a coffee pot in the room, with coffee packets, but no caraffe in the coffee maker. Just kinda, overall rundown. We literally felt like we needed to examine the bed for bed bugs. However, after having completed our experience, it all worked out and I'm glad we saved $50 over what we expect from a basic motel experience. This is definitely a place where the only benefit is the economy.
Staff was super friendly and helpful Room was smelly, air conditioner froze overnight, toilet clogged with 1st use, tiny bathroom
Nothing Zero customer service. Staff was rude, and disrespectful. All I got was a bad attitude. Rooms were dirty, smelly, and old.
The free breakfast was in a crudy room and was basically some toast and cereal
All provided facilities were good, functioning condition. Atmosphere wise, I was not feeling safe because of the open nature of the place, especially since I was with my wife and little kids.
Cheap The exterior looked like a cheap motel. Upon entering the room we were greeted by a musty/smoky smell that triggered my asthma even though the room was supposed to be nonsmoking. The walls were plain white and stained unlike the pictures. The bathroom floor had various stains that I will not speculate on. All in all, not a bad place if you have 50 dollars, no standards of cleanliness, and feel that mold is just another of god's creatures and shouldn't be harmed.