There are travel restrictions to Fremantle. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Fremantle
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 31% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$97||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$113||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Fremantle hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Fremantle hotel
- King’s Square is where various events and festivals take place, making a great hangout spot. You can find Fremantle Visitor Centre, the Town Hall and St John's Anglican Church with stained-glass windows in the square. If you want to be within walking distance from King’s Square, pick Quality Suites Fremantle, a 4-star accommodation in the centre.
- Those who wish to see the more historic side of Fremantle, go to the Round House, which is the oldest building in Western Australia, initially used as a colonial prison. Fremantle Bed & Breakfast is within a 2-minute walk of the Round House and a 5-minute walk of Bather’s Beach.
- If you are interested in maritime history, make sure to visit the Western Australian Museum - Maritime and Shipwreck Galleries; both of them are located near the Round House. The Maritime Museum has various boats and yachts on display, whereas in the Shipwreck Museum you can see shipwrecks found along the West Coast, such as the Batavia, which is the museum’s biggest highlight. Port Mill Bed And Breakfast is a 4-star accommodation within a 7-minute walk of Shipwreck Galleries.
- Fishing Boat Harbour is an important place in this port city where you can eat seafood, enjoy a walk on the boardwalk to admire the view or go on a sailing tour. The bronze sculptures of fishermen that surround the harbour add to its charming atmosphere. Be. Fremantle is an accommodation located on Challenger Harbour, making it a unique place with scenic views just a few steps from the Fishing Boat Harbour.
- Esplanade Reserve, located between the harbour and the city centre, offers a variety of things to do for people of all ages. The reserve consists of a park that is filled with tall Norfolk Pine trees, a playground for kids, a charming eatery, the Tourist Wheel and the Esplanade Youth Plaza designed for skateboarding, scooters and so on. Esplanade Hotel Fremantle is a luxury hotel directly in front of the park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fremantle
Are hotels in Fremantle safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Fremantle?
Which hotel in Fremantle is close to the shopping area?
What are some good hotels in Fremantle near Fremantle Prison?
Which hotel is near the Fremantle Railway Station?
What are some good hotels in Fremantle that offer breakfast?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Fremantle?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Fremantle by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Fremantle hotels
Go to map