Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Was just an overnight stay on our way to another destination At check in the person was rude and would hardly give us the directions to our room. She just pointed us in the general direction finally we found our room around the motel in the back.
Proximity of the room to the parking lot It reeked of smoke as soon as I walked in the building
Nothing I wouldn't wish this absolute dump on my worst enemy
Bed stained, smoke detector wires exposed, holes in blanket. People roaming hallways yelling
Really clean rooms! Nice and modern looking. Only thin blankets.
I've stayed multiple times at this location because it's inexpensive and close to the highway... Never again! This last time was horrible. People were extremely intoxicated and smoking weed in the hallway. I called the front desk numerous times regarding the noise and chemically altered mess in the hallway screaming at 1am. There was also a lot of damage to the room when we arrived. I called the front desk who in turn sent up maintaince, who basically laughed at the broken door, random bolts and screws laying around and wall unit falling off the wall. Spend extra money and stay somewhere safe and clean!
if you're paying 45$/night, then don't expect a 5 star hotel. So it is fair for the price: clean bathroom, clean room, good TV channel selection, friendly staff and free coffee before 10 am.. Fine if you're staying one night or two and need a bed to crash. definitely ask for a room on the 2nd floor. A guy was checking rooms at night trying to steal stuff by entering through the windows of the 1st floor.. I never found the elevator also so I had to carrry my bags in the staircases.
For only have a 2 star average my group of 6 adults were nervous, but it exceeded our expectations in cleanliness and comforts. Plenty of space, free parking, friendly staff. Even though we were in NON-Smoking rooms, the stench of cigarettes gave one of my friends a bloody nose in the morning. Had to sleep with the window open (in February) in order to get some fresh air. Found black mold on the windows. The bathroom smelled like there was a person chain smoking in there. I think the vents must be connected to where the staff/customers are smoking outside. Heard bloody murder screaming in the middle of the night, and found used condoms and rags covered with an unknown substance outside of our rooms and vehicles in the morning. It is listed as a family friendly motel, but I would not subject a child to the smells and sounds. Did not feel safe.
People, location, cleanliness Room decor, a very faint smell of cigarettes
Convenient to I-87. The hallway smelled on cigarette smoke and lack of elevator.
The room is very CLEAN! I like the location, easy to go eat, or some shopping if need. Convince to access from highway. where we eat breakfast, the table isnt enough for everyone as once. Thats all.
Room was clean Room smelled bad which persisted throughout the entire stay
I have been trying out several hotels in the area, and now that I found this place, my research is complete. For the price, the cleanliness, the location, the mattress, the friendliness of staff, the overall feeling of being safe, and a decent free breakfast on top of it all - this will be my go-to hotel from now on! There was nothing negative that I could find about this place.
The staff was very friendly and helpful, when I decided to stay an extra day, there wasn't a problem and was charged the Kayak price which I didn't expect. The free breakfast was awful, after the first morning I ate at the Denny's next door, which gave a 10% discount and was great.
No fridge in room cost extra
It was a great room. No complaints.
Hotel was clean. Staff courteous.
The walls were disgusting room was dirty didn't even start the second night
Um... Pros? Sheesh... It's cheap. Close to the airport. Just gross. Didn't have the king room we booked. Had to get two full needed instead. Willing to bet there isn't a King sized bed in that entire place. It's just a cheap, dive motel. The room next to us was clearly being lived in as an efficiency. Old mattresses, lumpy pillows, cigarette burn in the blanket. Just a gross place.