Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Hana
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 36% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 30% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$438||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$488||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Hana hotel
- Hana is one of the most isolated communities on the island of Maui, located on the eastern end and separated by a nature-surrounded 50-mile road from the rest of the state. It is the perfect place to go and relax after spending a few days in Maui, and while there are only a handful of holiday homes and hotels in Hana, you can choose between luxurious options such as Traavasa Hana, or the more budget-friendly ones like Hana Kai Maui.
- Hana Bay Beach Park is one of the most popular places on this side of the island where travelers can picnic, go for a swim, do some snorkeling (when the currents allow for it) and just bask in the sun and enjoy the views. Hana Kai Maui is perfectly located near the park, allowing you to walk there and to other places in town, such as the Bank of Hawaii.
- Waianapanapa State Park is a must-do when in Hana, or just on the island of Maui in general. With its black sand beaches, rugged cliffs, and sea caves, it’s the perfect place to go for a few hours when staying at any hotel in Hana, as you’ll only be about 10-15 minutes away.
- The Pipiwai Trail will take you along a forest of bamboos towering over you and despite the 2.5 hour hike, it is well worth it for the amazing perk awaiting travelers at the end: the Waimoku Falls - one of the tallest waterfalls in Maui, surrounded by lush green jungle. If you’re traveling solo, try chatting with fellow tourists at hotels such as Hana Kai Maui so you can join bigger groups during treks like these.
- Your Comfortable, Lovely Hana Base (a.k.a Kolea Cottage) is about two hours into the drive from Maui to Hana, and perfectly located in a region that is absolutely surrounded by striking nature, including waterfalls and ‘Jungle Book’-type of scenery. Guests are welcome to pick fruit and flowers from the surrounding garden, and they will also be rather close to the impressive Waianapanapa State Park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hana
Are hotels in Hana safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Hana?
What’s a good area for surfers?
Where should I stay when going to Maui?
What is a good place for a romantic getaway?
What other perks does Travaasa Hana offer?
How do I find a hotel in central Hana?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hana?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hana by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hana hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Hana hotelsShow all