Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The hotel was actually a motel. Did not feel to secure. Not very much lighting in the room, part of room in the dark. The pics online did not show the true character of the place.
It was right across the street from STARKS, best place to eat breakfast. The commode was running when we checked in. I discovered you had to push down the flapper. The manager brought a new flapper. So instead of constant running, the new flapper every 11 minutes made a whooshing sound. Bathroom door would not close well.
Checking out The attendant did not want to serve me. She stood off like I had a disease or something. Then demanded a fax for reservations. She shuffled through some papers in a side compartment. My husband observed seeing my name partially on a folded document.
The Beds are really HARD!
There was nothing I liked about the hotel. I will never stay there again. The beds were not comfortable. The hot water would not get real hot. It was warm at best. The bath tub had wet toilet paper in it. If you took a bath you had wet toilet paper all over you. The experience at this hotel was poor at best.
Location was perfect and the staff was helpful. The pillows need to be upgraded.
Conveniently located for an event I was attending There was mold growing on the shower curtain. Also, the mattesses are covered with what I guess is vinyl or other type material that makes much noise anytime one of us rolled over. Long, sleepless night.
Location Broken coffee maker in room. Was told just come to the lobby for coffee. Breakfast was cereal and no milk. At least it was free.
they did no provide handicap accessible, they did not have kingsize bed, the owner only wanted to argue. this hotel should not even be on your list!
Nothing Horrible service and nasty rooms. There were gouges in the bathtub that looked as if someone fired a gun twice into the back of it.
Staff was friendly. Hotel appears to have been nice at one time, but it is very run down now. The door to our room had been kicked in so many times you can look into the rooms ceiling from our in the hall. AC was so full of mold that it caused the room to smell very bad.
The hotel smelled of smoke and our room was ok until the bed was turned down and the sheets smelled like smoke.