Find cheap flights to Jackson
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 6% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$368||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Jackson
- Looking for cheap airfare to Jackson? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Jackson for the following prices or less: From New York $241, from Los Angeles $270, from Washington $325
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Jackson is January.
- Jackson–Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (JAN) serves the area of Mississippi’s capital and the state’s central region. It provides passengers with basic facilities and features a few shops and diners.
- If you are short on cash and would like to withdraw money after landing at Jackson–Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport, use one of the two ATMs in the main area near the On Stage Restaurant.
- If you have a late flight to Jackson and wish to avoid a late night trip to the city, consider spending the night at a hotel near the airport. Ramada Pearl Jackson Airport is about 2 miles from the airport and comes with a free airport shuttle so you don’t have to worry about transportation to the hotel. Similarly, Quality Inn & Suites Jackson International Airport is a short shuttle drive from the airport. For those looking for more budget-friendly options, Sleep Inn Flowood is a good solution close to Jackson Airport.
- To get some helpful tourist information as well as maps and brochures, head to the information center at the airport; you will find it near the baggage claim area.
- People who plan to rent a car to enjoy more freedom during their stay in Jackson and Mississippi can rent a car at the airport. The onsite car rentals include Avis, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty, National, Dollar, and more. All of them are located in the baggage claim area on the first level.
- Have a bit of free time after your flight to Jackson? If you are a fan of music, don’t miss the chance to visit The Mississippi Musicians Hall of Fame Museum, which celebrates an impressive number of Mississippi-born musicians. The museum is situated inside the airport and offers free entrance.
FAQs - booking Jackson flights
How long is the flight to Jackson?
What is the cheapest flight to Jackson?
Which airlines fly to Jackson?
How far is Jackson Airport from central Jackson?
What is the name of Jackson’s airport?
What are the ground transportation options at Jackson Airport?
Are there any dining options at the airport in Jackson?
Is there a smoking room at Jackson–Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport?
Are there any shops at Jackson Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Jackson-Evers Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Jackson Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Jackson Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Jackson
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.