Good to know
|Value for money||6.9|
|Distance to city center||1.8 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Location is central to town, eateries and most transportations.
None at all
Everything is perfect
1. The roaches disappeared once I turned on the lights. Yay! 2. The staff's vibes werent Too bad (one spoke 0 English and seemed irritable and a woman who spoke very limited choppy English was jolly. The guy on the phone seemed nice enough. 3. The bathroom was usually available! 4. There is a mall right on the corner (at the bottom of the hill near the pink flowers if you travel soon) and it has a nice Aeon grocery store plus fresh & delicious pre-made sushi for about 40 HKD! There is also a printing service in the Aeon area. 5. FREE washing & drying but I didn't stay long enough to try it out. 6. Good shower water pressure and temperature! 7. They supply towels, toothbrush & mini toothpaste, slippers, water boiler, cups, etc.
1. ROACHES (I woke up to 2 or 3 small ones and 1 big one, near the bed's railing). 2. No English-speaking staff except a guy you can call for check-in. 3. Apparently, there's just 1 bathroom for everyone...if so, it's very odd. 4. You must walk up a hill to get to the hotel plus it's several blocks way from the subway station...that's not great with heavy luggage. 5. Location of features aren't told to you by staff and aren't listed clearly on a sign. You have to look around for yourself. 6. Cramped shower area at the toilet seat. You can shower for only 10 minutes.
Only the location. But again it's not safe because someone stole my stuff
I stayed 5 days in this hostel, someone stole one shirt of mine that I realllly liked. I'm so mad! Things like that doesn't need to happen in a really small hostel. So no security! It's really not okay.
With a stay at Smart Hotel - Hostel in Kowloon (Tsim Sha Tsui), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Harbour City and 7 minutes from Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
based on 34 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Smart Hotel - Hostel
Where is Smart Hotel - Hostel located?
Smart Hotel - Hostel is located at Flat D, 6 Floor, Wing Lee Bldg. in Kowloon, 1.8 miles from the center of Hong Kong. Nathan Road Shopping District is the closest landmark to Smart Hotel - Hostel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Smart Hotel - Hostel?
Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Smart Hotel - Hostel.
Does Smart Hotel - Hostel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Smart Hotel - Hostel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Smart Hotel - Hostel offer free parking?
No, Smart Hotel - Hostel does not offer free parking.
Does Smart Hotel - Hostel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Smart Hotel - Hostel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Smart Hotel - Hostel from the airport?
Smart Hotel - Hostel is 16.3 miles from Hong Kong Intl. Smart Hotel - Hostel is 32.6 miles from Shenzhen.
Can you bring pets to Smart Hotel - Hostel?
No, pets are not allowed at Smart Hotel - Hostel.
Does Smart Hotel - Hostel have a pool?
No, Smart Hotel - Hostel does not have a pool onsite.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nathan Road Shopping District 0.3 mi
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade 0.4 mi
- Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower 0.6 mi
- Star Ferry Pier Tsim Sha Tsui 0.6 mi
- Jade Market 0.6 mi
- Ladies' Market 1.3 mi
|Hong Kong Intl||16.3 mi|
|Shenzhen East||21.1 mi|