Find cheap flights to Hong Kong
Good to know
|September||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 6% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 11% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$889||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Hong Kong
- Looking for cheap airfare to Hong Kong? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Hong Kong for the following prices or less: From Los Angeles $546, from San Francisco $565, from New York $823
- Book at least 4 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Hong Kong is October.
- Colloquially known as Chek Lap Kok Airport, Hong Kong International Airport has been one of the largest passenger hubs since it opened in 1998 to replace Kai Tak Airport. Built on the island of Chek Lap Kok, it is located 21.7 miles from the main island of Hong Kong.
- With over 90 boarding gates and featuring one of the world’s largest passenger terminal buildings, Hong Kong International Airport is the primary landing point for flights to Hong Kong and to other places in Asia, and serves a great number of airlines including Emirates, Qantas, Lufthansa, Air France, and British Airways.
- The popularity of Hong Kong International Airport is also thanks to the great care it offers passengers, providing them with a plethora of options for downtime at the airport. While waiting for a connecting flight, travelers might catch a movie, get pampered at the spa, play a spot of golf, or enjoy a meal at one of the dozens of restaurants located inside the airport.
- The Airport Express Train allows visitors to travel between the airport and the city center in under 30 minutes. Trains depart every 10-12 minutes throughout the day, and tickets can be bought easily online or at the airport. Alternatively, a direct ferry service is also available.
- Hong Kong International Airport is also ideally located to visit breathtaking natural attractions. It is close to the stunning Lantau Country Park (located 5.3 miles to the south) which is home to must-see natural beauties such as Lantau Peak, Shek Pik Reservoir, and the Chi Ma Wan Peninsula.
FAQs - booking Hong Kong flights
Which airlines fly to Hong Kong?
How much does it cost to fly to Hong Kong?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Hong Kong Intl?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Hong Kong Intl?
How long is the flight to Hong Kong?
What is the name of Hong Kong’s airport?
How far is Hong Kong Airport from central Hong Kong?
How to get from Hong Kong International Airport to Hong Kong city center?
What services does Hong Kong International Airport provide?
Does Hong Kong International Airport feature a children’s play area?
Are there any hotels that offer a free shuttle service from Hong Kong International Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Hong Kong Intl
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Hong Kong Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Hong Kong
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.