Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Location was great Very basic motel, clean, and easy access. Had a room that had ability to connect with room next door. Couple in adjoining room woke me with their conversation, which wasn'the all that loud but was transmitted into my room. Also, there was a burning smell coming under the adjoining door, which I could see light from the adjoining room under the door. I sealed ed the gap with a towel, turned on fan in heatIng unit to continuously run and the bathroom exhaust fan to exhaust the smell. Then I tried to go back to sleep. Not comfortable night's sleep. Second night was a great night's sleep though.
The rooms were nice. It had a nice large fridge for our leftovers. There was a short in our lamp. We called down and it was fixed the next evening when we returned. The toilet also had an issue that we told them about at checkout.
The Beds pretty comfortable & Bathroom very clean No
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
Pool area was almost to warm.
Our non-smoking room smelled of smoke.. and the bathroom floor was dirty. Breakfast was terrible, eggs were rubbery.
Very nice breakfast! Also friendly staff-
Beds, shower and customer service I don't like disturbing when I sleeping, when I've arrived at the hotel there was very noisy loud music next door , please take care about this matter
Very adequate for the money, clean and safe,
Room was clean and lobby/hallway clean & in reasonable condition. For the rate, you can't expect a modern, updated decor. Location is good with several restaurants in the immediate area. Pizza Ranch within walking distance. Although hotel clean & in reasonable condition, it is still an 80's era Super 8 style. Darker wood doors & hallway lighting typical of builds of that period-in fact sign on back of room still has Super 8 logo. Bed was not most comfortable.
Ants in our room all iver our stuff and the bed
Morning desk clerk. A man was extremely rude and hostile to my wife.
I wanted an affordable place to stay near the interstate and Motel 6 fit the bill. I took the room because of price but was pleasantly surprised at how clean and up to date the room was. I would stay there again if I was passing through. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have slept on at at motel. There wasn't much I didn't like, would have liked a coffee maker in the room. For the price i didn't expect breakfast but the coffee would have been perfect. They did offer it in the lobby.
clean and modern no decaf coffee or hot water for tea
The room was clean and smelled fresh. It was simple and there was plenty of counter space. The room wasn't fancy, but it was perfect for the nights stay I needed. The bathroom was very clean as well. I liked their bathtub/shower. The towels were really small and not very soft. They served their purpose.
For the dollar it was a nice place. The room and bathroom were quite big. The staff was very friendly! Nothing.
The room was clean. If you don't need frills, this is the way to go.
Everything was perfect
I needed an economical but decent room for a recent training seminar. This Motel 6 fit the bill very well. the location was both clean and neutral smelling and had staff at the desk almost constantly. My room was clean, well prepared and comfortable. For my simple and utilitarian needs this was a good fit. When a problem arose with paperwork to submit for reimbursement (reservation through booking.com) it was the Motel 6 staff that found the solution and not booking.com...certainly not booking.com. The coffee could have been out earlier or in fact all day. I am an early riser and coffee wasn't out until after I was on my way.
The location was great. The beds were awful too springy like staying in Gramma's attic during a blizzard. The TV was an old fat back leaning terrible forward looked like it was gonna fall off . The shower rod was all wrong it needed to be on a curved rod,the bottom of the tub very slippery. No bath mat it was just a hand towel. The only ice machine we could find was in the lobby the tray under it looked a bit moldy. The free coffee tasted like 3 week old sludge. No tissues or any toiletries .