Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
This was a real bargain for a facility so close to Philadelphia. nope
Nothing The entrance was impossible to get to, there was no soap in the bathroom and the water trickled out of the shower head.
Der Pool war etwas lieblos angelegt.
Shopping T V Channels
Location was awesome. Staff was very friendly and easy to work with Seemed like a shady place. Someone in the hall we were in was smoking marijuana and no one seemed to care. The entire floor smelled of marijuana.
Absolute bare minimum, a bit shabby and depressing. Although the room and bathroom appeared clean, upon entering the room we were hit with a very musty/not fresh smell. See above
gave me a better rate when I arrived
1st room I was put in was under construction. 2nd room smelled horrible, and was dirty but at 5 am I chose to stay until checkout. We won't be going back no matter the savings.
I left the room one hour later because I couldn't sleep due to the mildew smell ! End up going to emergency room with a respiratory issues but there were nobody in the office and I did my check in didn't even when inside the room and arrived back at 11 pm Dirty
Nothing! WORST hotel I have ever stayed in EVER. Should be rated as 1/2 star at most never a 2 star. Carpets filthy w 1 stain after another. Furnishings severely dilapidated. Afraid to sleep in stained beds, all 3 slept on top 'cleanest' bed fully clothed.
The only thing I liked was that the staff was willing to give me a refund so that I could find another hotel. I did not want my children to sleep there. Very Disappointing experience - the room was dingy and old, reeked of smoke and had an ashtray (despite being repeatedly told it was non-smoking). Table hadn't been cleaned, no fridge as promised, no remote for TV. It's a live-in type hotel. Did not stay.
Very rude staff calling guest vulgar names downright just nasty people dont stay here. Staff dirty rooms uncomfortable beds would rather stay in a refridgerator box in an alley before staying here
NOTHING! DISGUSTING!!! BEWARE...DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
I really liked the kitchen accommodation. there were squatters sleeping on the second floor. I literally didn't want to carry my wallet and found myself unnerved BC the elevator never worked at night. The maintenance man walked in on me sleeping. Had no ac ALL weekend. Was not offered anther RM.
The worst experience as far as my experience with hotels
Location The only thing good thing was parking and location, the room was disgusting, felt more like we were staying in a dungeon
Nothing The lobby looked like a police station with cheesy Valentines Day decorations. The room smelled and the tub was filled with dirt, yes dirt from faucet. I went to call the front desk and the phone was broke. Got to desk and she goes 'checking out?' Yes.
Location was easy to get to. The hotel staff did not check on us after the shooting, I consider that poor customer service. Dated hotel room. Tiles not too clean in the bathroom. Lights connected with extension cord and when I went to pull the plug, the whole receptive came out of the wall. There was a shooting at the hotel and the police woke us up to make sure we were ok,
The whirlpoor tub was so dirty and rusty we couldnt even get in it.... the shower was the same way.... the carpet had stains everywhere and the washcloths definitely needed to be replaced they had a brown tint to them....
The service at the desk. The receptionist was kind and patient The room was out dated and smelled very old! It may have been cleaned but it didn't appear that way! Very not good! But the receptionist was cool and very kind with me and giving me a refund. I was upset and drove home
The bottle of champagne I was given for all my troubles. Everything. First room linens were disgusting. All the water came out brown. And the jacuzzi spit out rust and only the lord knows what else. Second room jacuzzi was the same as the first. Couldn't even use it from the dirty water and rushy plumbing.
It was nice and clean and affordable priced. It was in a very noisy black ghetto neighborhood. I stayed there for my COMLEX PE exam since it's close by NBOME. I didn't sleep well at all. Partly because of the noisy neighbors and drivers on the nearby street and partly because I felt itchy. I didn't see any bedbugs but something about that place made me itch. Maybe it was the sheets or soap or the thought of someone kicking my door in, but my skin was itchy until I left the apartment. I should have booked a hotel months in advance and gladly paid double the price for a good night's sleep.
The person at the front office was very friendly; great attitude They need to focus more attention on cleaning; low budget does not mean that cleaning shouldn't be paramount
One of the cheaper ones close to Philly. Would not stay again. Not even the right size sheets for the king bed. Toilet felt like it would break when I sat on it.
Nothing.. It was the worst hotel I've ever been to. The bathrooms were not clean. The room in general was not clean. The wash clothes and towels had stains on them and the sink was dirty.
fridge and microwave old and carpet wasn't clean, it needs upgrade
Nothing Room dirty, not safe environment, not breskfast, right next to a busy road so it is noisy. Far from the city.
Cheapest in that area Water in the bath room cold as hell. TV is from lest century. Holes due to smoking on the bed. No wifi. Takes a lot of time to wake up the only guy in charge in order to check in/out. Smoke detector bells for no reasonat morning and no one comes to fix it. If you need to live in this area and you dont have to choose the cheapest one, there are some much better options live holiday express near by.
There is nothing positive i could say about this motel. To begin, the check in area smelled horrible and the area was filthy. When we got to our room and went in, my husband and i noticed red liquid that was splashed and caked to the one wall. The dresser drawer fell off. The beds were uncomfortable and the linen was stained and gross looking. The shower didn't drain while i was taking a shower. Thank goodness we only stayed one night.
nothing. When we got there, the room had a very bad odor in it. We had to open the windows to air it out for a few hours before we could really stay in it. The room itself was in poorly maintained condition (smoke detector hanging by wire, broken chair, cracked wall, etc.). The room was not properly cleaned as we found debris on the floor and dirt on the bathroom floor. Some of the bedding had stains and other discolorings which could have easily been remedied using bleach in their washing cycle. All in all, I would say that it was NOT worth saving $20 or $30 dollars to stay here versus a different hotel. DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE!