Good to know
|Distance to city center||1.7 mi|
|Distance to airport||5.2 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
location very good. NT$400 also very good.
I've stayed for 4 nights. one of the lady staff not polite to customer.
Not far from the MRT Formosa Boulevard
Rooms not up to date. Very old bathroom. Not that clean.
Quite good for the money you pay. I mean assuming it was the cheapest one in the whole area.
The receptionist in the afternoon didn’t speak any English at all. There’s no cold water to drink. They only have hot water which is definitely weird. The dorm is just a hotel room shared with another random person. But it was quite clean to be fair
- Room stunk of smoke - Staff were difficult to communicate with as they have little English - You have to pay upon arrival but they have also taken the same amount of money from your bank as a ‘deposit’ leaving you feeling worried that you will get charged twice - Bed is very uncomfortable and is two single beds pushed together - Dingy room with bad decor
Facility is too old
A stay at Ting B&B Hotel places you in the heart of Kaohsiung, within a 15-minute walk of Liuhe Night Market and Central Park. Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.
based on 1,437 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Liuhe Night Market 0.3 mi
- Dome of Light 0.5 mi
- Kaohsiung City Music Hall 0.9 mi
- Kaohsiung Museum of History 0.9 mi
- Urban Spotlight Arcade 1 mi
- Shinkuchan 1 mi