Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Liked nothing When we got into the room the lights were burnt out,the tub was filthy hair everywhere the shower curtain was mildewed. It was a non smoking room but the bed spreads had cig burns in them. We had roaches. I payed cash and tried to change rooms and he sai
It was not expensive.... Where to begin...first thing was the key card didnt work...then when my fiance and I walked into the room we saw atleast 4 roaches scatter on the walls and floor. Then when I went into the bathroom there was no toilet paper and the toilet seat was broken.
Room size was adequate, not cramped Noisy at night (windows were single pane and conducted sound). Microwave was not in room, as advertised. Took front desk less than five minutes to get one delivered. Soap was ridiculously small; about the size of a large button.
I Did NOT LIKE NOTHING AT ALL HORRIBLE PLACE TO STAY! THIS IS A MOTEL FOR ROACHES! AS SOON AS WE WALKED IN OUR ROOM THE ROACHES GREETED US AT THE DOOR! STARTED LOOKING FOR ANOTHER HOTEL RIGHT WAY BUT BECAUSE OF THE TIME (11PM)) EVERYTHING WAS SOLD or CLOSED! WE WAS FORCED TO STAY THE NIGHT! BUT WE MADE SURE WE BOOKED SOMETHING FOR THE NEXT DAY! ROOM IS DIRTY, TRASH WASN'T TAKEN OUT BEFORE WE ARRIVED! TOWELS AND WASH CLOTHES WERE DIRTY AS WELL! BATH TUB WAS ALSO DIRTY! WE DIDN'T SHOWER THERE. WE JUST WAITED TILL WE CHECKED INTO THE OTHER HOTEL THE NEXT DAY! I Will NNNEEEEVVVVEEERRRR STAY THERE AGAIN! THIS IS THE WORST HOTEL I EVER STAYED IN, CHEAP OR NOT! DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE U WILL REGRET IT!