Good to know
|Value for money||8.0|
|Distance to city center||0.3 mi|
|"Great breakfast and location."||(in 90 reviews)|
|"Great location, friendly staff, easy check-in, out"||(in 72 reviews)|
|"The staff are friendly and pleasant"||(in 39 reviews)|
|"Small bed and room"||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast is nice||in 125 reviews|
|city center||in 11 reviews|
|close to metro||in 10 reviews|
|dos||in 3 reviews|
|double bed||in 19 reviews|
|fashion style||in 6 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 47 reviews|
|location was great||in 108 reviews|
|main building||in 10 reviews|
|recommend friends||in 2 reviews|
|room was big||in 37 reviews|
|small bathroom||in 29 reviews|
|walk minutes||in 21 reviews|
Nice design, in the center, nice breakfast
1. Its falling apart. Like the toilet seat, soap dispensers and many other everyday things. 2. the noise is unbelievable - you can forget about sleeping, music, tourists and the windows are 1000 years old wooden, so its like to sleep with an open window on the central tourist street 3. construction works - every day, from the morning till the evening inside your building non-stop requirements, you cannot rest for a second without someone hammering his way right into your head. 4. shower - never been in so tiny claustrophobic shower - its like 30 cm wide, so if you are a grown person, you cannot make a u-turn in this shower. 5. no soundproof at all within the building. there is a sign to close doors, but the common door is broken, and every night someone trying to close it for a 15 min without success waking up the whole building. why don't you tell your guest to not try to do it? 6. to eat breakfast you need to go about 10 minutes to another position, during a rainy cold day, this is the last thing you want to do in the morning.
Great location in very center if Downtown
Sound isolation with other apartments minimal
It had a lot of restaurants nearby.
After booking, they announced the reception desk is not in the same place as the apartment. But they said they will provide transfer. The transfer was provided only for check in, not for check out. And guess what? The breakfast was in the same building with the reception. It was really unconfortable to take an 11 minutes walk each morning. Not to mention that I had a 6-y.o. kid with me... Anyway, I believe these information should have been provided BEFORE booking, in a transparent way.
Location is excellent for centre of Lisbon. Breakfast was good. Staff very helpful. Nine year old daughter loved the mezzanine bed. Great that bed was made and room tidied every day. Although it was noted in other reviews there were problems with keys we didn’t find this. Also room spotless.
Room smaller than photos. Good for us though- Couple and 9 year old. Bit tight for more people. Ok you have to walk between room and breakfast but not far and can go through metro to avoid some uphill. Worth it and easy enough to find. Bit noisy but didn’t bother us too much. Without kids I would choose a more lively part of Lisbon- you are basically in the middle of the shopping district.
The City & location & the room in the advert (which I was not in!)
Broken aircon for all 3 days, 1 hour wait to get key, noise at 6am from street putting out chairs, broken shower door, tiny shower and poorly repaired sink. Room much smaller and worse than one in the pictures, outer door hard to lock, only 1set of keys, synthetic duvet & appalling pillows. Chaotic breakfast 10 minutes walk away. No proper response to my complaints
With a stay at Casinha dos Sapateiros in Lisbon (Lisbon Old Town), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Santa Justa Elevator and Rossio Square. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
based on 671 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Casinha dos Sapateiros
Where is Casinha dos Sapateiros located?
Casinha dos Sapateiros is located at Rua dos Sapateiros 44 in Baixa (Downtown), 0.3 miles from the center of Lisbon. Elevador de Santa Justa is the closest landmark to Casinha dos Sapateiros.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Casinha dos Sapateiros?
Check-in time is 2:30 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM at Casinha dos Sapateiros.
Does Casinha dos Sapateiros offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Casinha dos Sapateiros offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Casinha dos Sapateiros offer free parking?
No, Casinha dos Sapateiros does not offer free parking.
Does Casinha dos Sapateiros offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Casinha dos Sapateiros does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Casinha dos Sapateiros from the airport?
Casinha dos Sapateiros is 4.5 miles from Lisbon Humberto Delgado. Casinha dos Sapateiros is 11.7 miles from Cascais Aerodrome.
Can you bring pets to Casinha dos Sapateiros?
No, pets are not allowed at Casinha dos Sapateiros.
Does Casinha dos Sapateiros have a pool?
No, Casinha dos Sapateiros does not have a pool onsite.
Reviews about Casinha dos Sapateiros
Most Popular Landmarks
- Elevador de Santa Justa 122 yd
- Praça de D. Pedro IV 318 yd
- MUDE - Museu Do Design E Da Moda 322 yd
- Commerce Square 0.3 mi
- Igreja de São Roque 0.3 mi
- Sé de Lisboa 0.3 mi
|Lisbon Humberto Delgado||4.5 mi|
|Cascais Aerodrome||11.7 mi|
|Lisbon Lisboa-Santa Apolónia||0.9 mi|
|Lisbon Lisboa-Estação do Oriente||4.4 mi|