Marco Island hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Marco Island
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 66% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$345||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$379||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Marco Island hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Marco Island hotel
- If you want to be at the heart of the action, the best hotels in Marco Island to book are in the north of the island. With Marco Town Center Mall, The Esplanade and several shopping plazas only half a mile away, the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Sunset Cove Resort is centrally located.
- There is a good selection of luxury hotels on Marco Island that offers guests high-end services. The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and spa is a AAA Diamond Resort with a luxury spa and whirl pool, while down the boulevard, JW Marriott Marco Island is a world class resort that sits on Marco Beach, providing guests with a spa and a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Wildlife enthusiasts may want to stay on the northern tip of Marco Island, the home of the Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve. Here you can explore the nature preserve, look at exhibits, go bird-watching and take a tour by boat or kayak of the mangroves. Nearby hotels include Olde Marco Island Inn & Suites.
- If you are looking for some culture on your vacation to Marco Island, pay a visit to the Marco Island Historical Museum, filled with artefacts and exhibits about the history of the island, as well as Southwest Florida’s Calusa Indians. Just over a mile away is the Marco Island Center for the Arts, which provides monthly art exhibitions. Stay at the Marriott’s Crystal Shores, a five-minute walk from the center.
- If you’re looking for hotels on Marco Island on the beach, look out for accommodation near South Beach. Located in the southwest of the island, there are a selection of beachfront hotels in the area, like the three-star Marco Beach Vacation Suites and the three-star Apollo Condominiums.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Marco Island
Are hotels in Marco Island safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Marco Island?
What are the best hotels near Marco Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Marco Island?
Where are the cheap hotels in Marco Island?
Are there any kid-friendly hotels in Marco Island?
Are there any hotels on Marco Island that offer water activities?
Which hotels on Marco Island have the best restaurants?
How much is a hotel in Marco Island for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Marco Island for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Marco Island?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Marco Island by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Marco Island hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Marco Island hotelsShow all
Daily Resort Charge will be added to the room rate and includes: Internet access (up to 4 devices), One Beach Umbrella (per room), Two bottles of water in room (daily), Two beach chairs & towels (daily), 10% off 80 minute massage at The Spa, 10% off non-motorized beach equipment, Daily resort activities and entertainment. Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa is a full-service destination resort, located on 10.5 oceanfront acres of the world-class, white sandy beaches of Marco Island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Recognized for its impeccable reputation on Marco Island, the property is one of the most luxurious, award-winning and exclusive resorts. Indulge in Gulf-inspired beauty, elegantly nestled next to white-sand beaches and crystal-clear ocean water. Visit us and experience Island Style Re-Defined. Check availability
Best Romantic Hotel
With a stay at Marco Beach Ocean Resort in Marco Island, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute drive of Tigertail Beach and Winterberry Beach. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Check availability
Best Business Hotel
Immerse yourself in sophisticated luxury at JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort. Situated along three miles of pristine private beach on the Gulf of Mexico, our resort balances tranquil relaxation with elevated fun and entertainment. Unwind in our luxurious rooms and suites, each with scenic private balconies, or experience Paradise by Sirene, a curated escape exclusively for our adult guests. Sample cuisine from around the globe at our Florida resort's 12 restaurants, tee off from one of two championship golf courses, rejuvenate at our exquisite spa, swim, kayak, ride a wave runner, take a fitness class, enjoy family activities or simply relax. Host distinctive weddings, business events and social galas in our grand ballrooms or elegant meeting rooms featuring picturesque terraces with awe-inspiring Gulf views, or choose our relaxed outdoor venues. Whether staying with us for business travel, a family vacation or a romantic escape, we look forward to making your visit to our Marco Island hotel exceptional. Check availability
With a stay at Marco Island Lakeside Inn in Marco Island, you'll be in the historical district, within a 15-minute drive of Tigertail Beach and Marco Players Theater. Featured amenities include express check-out, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availability
Best rooms in Marco Island
Located in Marco Island, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Sunset Cove Resort is by the ocean, just a 3-minute walk from Esplanade Shoppes and a 3-minute drive from Marco Island Marina. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availability
Redefining the Florida family vacation, Marriott's Crystal Shores blends contemporary villa rentals with practical amenities and an immaculate beachfront location. Our vacation ownership resort in Marco Island is just steps from sun-drenched, white sand beaches and only a short drive from the Florida Everglades, Naples Zoo and popular shopping and dining destinations. Spacious beachfront vacation club rentals boast plenty of family-friendly amenities and provide separate spaces for sleeping, living and dining. All club rentals showcase a fully equipped kitchen, a washer/dryer, free Wi-Fi access and a furnished balcony. Families visiting Marco Island will enjoy our kid-friendly waterslide and heated outdoor pools. Stay fit in our gym, or take a long walk on Marco Island Beach. Don't miss the tasty cuisine and cocktails at Stilts Beachside Bar & Grill, our open-air beachfront restaurant with views of the Florida skyline. Marriott's Crystal Shores is here to make your Marco Island vacation truly unforgettable. Check availability