Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Salou
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 57% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 55% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$128||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$139||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Salou hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Salou hotel
- For travellers looking to place themselves in the heart of the city centre, the Regente Aragon is an ideal place to relax, with museums and high street shopping right on your doorstep and the twin golden beaches of Ponent and Llevant within a 2-minute walk from the hotel.
- Fancy an active holiday near the beach? Salou has a brace of hotels running alongside its two most popular beaches, Llevant and Capellans. The Best San Diego sits squarely between the two, while the 4R Playa Park encompasses the best of both worlds being situated between busy Capellans beach and the quieter Playa Larga.
- For couples looking for a romantic escape that’s for adults only, the 4 star Magnolia Hotel occupies a quiet space in a residential part of the city, with designer rooms and a state-of-the-art spa, offering holistic treatments for two. The H10 Delfín is another adults-only hotel, with amenities including a plunge pool and a buzzing location in Salou’s busiest shopping area.
- Families flock to Salou’s big-ticket attractions. One of the most popular is PortAventura World, a huge complex made up of three different theme parks: PortAventura Park, PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and Ferrari Land Park. There’s a range of fun-themed hotels on site, such as the Wild West-themed PortAventura Hotel Gold River and Victorian-style PortAventura Hotel Mansión de Lucy, both of which are a 10-minute walk from the theme park.
- Hotels in Salou with apartments are a cheap, budget-friendly option for families and groups. H10 Mediterranean Village, located in the seaside area of Cap de Salou, offers a wide range of services including two large pools, free Wi-Fi and a supermarket, while the Dorada Palace aparthotel near Llevant beach has a daily cleaning service that includes both apartments and rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Salou
Are hotels in Salou safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Salou with disabled rooms?
Are there any hotels in Salou with slides for children?
Are there any hotels in Salou with a rooftop pool?
Are there any hotels close to the golf courses in Salou?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Salou?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Salou by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Salou hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map