Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Swansea
Compare vs. KAYAK |
There are travel restrictions to Swansea. Learn more
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 40% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$78||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$93||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Swansea hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book a hotel in Swansea
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Swansea hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Swansea, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Swansea in January and September.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Swansea if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 5 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Swansea accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Swansea for 3 days.
- Interested in learning more about the region’s rich culture and heritage? Select a hotel next to the National Waterfront Museum, such as the chic 4-star Morgans Hotel, located a 3-minute walk away. This museum contains many exhibits related to the history of the city, with particular emphasis on its innovation and industry.
- To explore some of Swansea’s beautiful natural scenery, make sure to book a hotel next to Singleton Park, such as the charming Wynberg House Swansea Bed & Breakfast located an 8-minute walk away. This park is the largest urban park in the city and has a botanical garden, sitting areas and a miniature golf course.
- If you are an art enthusiast, book a hotel next to the Glynn Vivian Art Gallery, such as the Grand Hotel, which is located a 5-minute walk away. A museum showcasing both local and international art, the Glynn Vivian Art Gallery periodically rotates its exhibits and hosts special programmes and tours.
- For travellers that enjoy historical architecture, book a hotel next to the Swansea Castle, a site that dates back to the early 1300s and now contains artefacts that can be viewed by the public. The Dragon Hotel is a casual choice located in the city centre and is only a 5-minute walk to the Swansea Castle.
- Hoping to get a taste of the local cuisine? If so, pick a hotel near the Marina Market, such as the Premier Inn Swansea City Centre, which is located a 3-minute walk away. The Marina Market contains a variety of vendors that sell both produce and cooking products as well as ready-to-eat dishes.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Swansea
Are hotels in Swansea safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Singleton Park?
How much does a hotel cost in Swansea?
Which hotels in Swansea have a good view?
Are there hotels in Swansea with free parking?
What are good hotels in Swansea near Plantasia?
What are good hotels in Swansea close to Mumbles Pier?
How do I find a hotel in central Swansea?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Swansea?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Swansea by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Swansea hotels
Go to map