Travel restrictionsCanada has restricted the entry of most foreign nationals even if they have a valid visitor visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA) until further notice. Travelers are subject to a 14-day mandatory quarantine, provide contact information, monitored themselves for symptoms and check-in within 48 hours of arrival through the ArriveCAN app Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Windsor
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 25% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 41% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$134||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$170||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Windsor hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Windsor hotel
- Are you planning on visiting Windsor with your family and doing some kid-friendly activities? Choose a hotel next to Adventure Bay Family Water Park, such as the TownePlace Suites by Marriott located a two-minute walk away. This indoor waterpark has a variety of slides, as well as a lazy river and wave pool, making it a fun destination for all ages.
- If you enjoy art, select a hotel next to the Windsor Sculpture Park, a large green space that is full of statues created by famous contemporary artists. The Travellers Choice Motel is a budget choice that is only a five-minute walk to the park and a two-minute walk to the banks of the Detroit River.
- For visitors who would like to learn more about the area’s local history, pick a hotel next to Windsor's Community Museum, such as the Quality Inn & Suites located a seven-minute walk from the museum. The museum operates in a historic house that dates to the early 1800s, and it features various artifacts that showcase the city’s vibrant past.
- To explore Windsor’s natural scenery, choose a hotel near Coventry Gardens, a large park that directly overlooks the Detroit River and frequently puts on light shows. The Holiday Inn Express is less than seven minutes’ drive to the park and a five-minute walk to the city’s downtown.
- If you’re interested in recreational activities like biking and running, pick a hotel near the Ganatchio Trail, a large biking trail located along the river. The Ye Olde Walkerville Bed & Breakfast is only a 10-minute walk to the trail and it’s set in a building constructed in 1903.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Windsor
Are hotels in Windsor safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Windsor?
Which hotels in Windsor are near the Caesars Windsor?
Are there any good hotels in Windsor near the Dieppe Gardens?
Are there any hotels in Windsor that offer a good view?
What hotels in Windsor are especially good for business travelers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Windsor?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Windsor by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Windsor hotels
Go to map