1. I received one email from AirAsia giving me a confirmation number to my flight. Little did I know that I was supposed to receive a second email with booking number. Therefore, when I got to the Pudong airport, I just didn't have a ticket. I was passed from one person to another without explanation what was going on. Then the person who finally helped me was incredibly rude and even told me to "not say anything" to him when I voiced my complaint. I wasn't allowed to pay by card only cash.
2. The flight was delayed by over an hour and I wasn't allowed to use the toilet for over an hour.
3. The crew were unfriendly and unprofessional. We were waiting to take off for so long I had finished all my water and when they finally came around to give us water, IN THE MIDDLE OF GIVING ME MY WATER the steward decided to chat with another stewardess for a minute.
That was the last straw. It was the worst possible flight on top of it being red eye.
SO incredibly unprofessional. It's like they purposefully want you to feel bad for choosing a budget airline. And it's not even that budget. I am never going to fly with this airline again.
The staff were very courteous right from the Checking-in point.
The cabin crew was not taking that much care and as the ground staff. No snacks or drinks are served till upto 4 hour of the flight commencement. Food was served just two hours before landing in Hongkong. My order for meals was AVML. Bengaluru is a good place to pick up good, nutritious, and tasty Vegetarian food. But what was offerred was absolutely mediocre.
Leg space was barest minimum and not comfortable for a person with normal legs and height.
Punctual departure, early arrival. Cabin crew was very attentive. Plenty of drinks to keep hydrated. Lots of movie and entertainment choices.
Seat cushioning was worn out...not so comfortable for a long flight. Limited leg room. Unless you were seated at the beginning rows of the food service, there was only one food choice left. Also ran out of snacks for the back rows.
I liked the planes that were used, very comfortable and excellent staff
- I received an e-mail from Kayak which said my flight was CANCELLED. I didn't enjoy having to call the airline company, Kayak, and priceline to find out whether the flight was really cancelled or just delayed.
- The 4 hour delay, which resulted in me missing my last lay over by an hour, which in turn had me waiting at the airport for an additional 8 hours.
We were late leaving and we were even more late arriving even when the pilot came on and told us we would be landing on time
It is a shame that airlines lie about take off and landing times
They tell you the time they lose the gate and the time the whells touch down not the time you are off the plane
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us, please send us an
and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.
Hacker Fares sell tickets to/from a destination via different airlines and are subject to the booking
requirements and terms of each. Any changes made to one of your tickets will not necessarily afford
rights to change the other ticket. Fares change frequently and are subject to availability.
International travel may require proof of return flight.