Find cheap flights to Atlanta
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 8% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$239||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Atlanta
- Looking for cheap airfare to Atlanta? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Atlanta for the following prices or less: From Chicago $100, from New York $131, from Los Angeles $184
- Book at least 2 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Atlanta is January.
- Quick flights to Atlanta couldn’t be easier, thanks to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL). Located just seven miles south of Atlanta’s central business district, it is one of the largest airports in the world and offers direct flights to almost every major city in the U.S. as well as many international capitals.
- The Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) services Atlanta Airport via both bus and train. For travelers coming from the downtown area, MARTA’s Gold and Red Lines both go through downtown to the airport. The two lines have nearly the same route, with just their final stops and schedules differing.
- For travelers interested in the arts, the Airport Art Program at Atlanta Airport is certainly worth checking out. The program is comprised of three main parts, including rotating exhibits, live performances and unique art that reflects the diverse and dynamic culture of the city of Atlanta.
- The ATL SkyTrain is a complimentary train service that connects Atlanta Airport to the Rental Car Center, the Georgia International Conference Center, and a number of hotels. Open 24/7, the ATL SkyTrain makes getting into the city after your flight to Atlanta as easy as can be.
- Atlanta Airport is great if you’re bringing a four-legged friend. There are numerous animal relief areas located in every terminal of the airport. There’s even a dog park with 1,000-square-feet located at the Domestic Terminal South, by the Ground Transportation area. The park is fully fenced in and has biodegradable bags and benches available.
FAQs - booking Atlanta flights
How long is the flight to Atlanta?
What is the cheapest flight to Atlanta?
Which airlines fly to Atlanta?
How far is Atlanta Airport from central Atlanta?
What is the name of Atlanta’s airport?
How do I get around Atlanta Airport?
What is there to do in Atlanta Airport?
Are there good restaurants at Atlanta Airport?
What hotels are located near the Atlanta Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 3 airlines flying to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Atlanta Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Atlanta Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Atlanta
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.