Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Bhopal
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$25|
|Average price (weekend night):||$111|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Bhopal cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Bhopal hotel
- The city of Bhopal wraps around the eastern banks of Bhojtal, or the Upper Lake. There are a number of operators in the city that can provide you with boat tours of the lake, and there are popular eateries and bars along the lake side. For those looking to relax close to the water, the Noor-Us-Sabah Palace is a 10-minute walk away from the lake’s edge.
- For those looking for cultural things to do in Bhopal, the Hotel Crown Palace is within a 10-minute drive to Bhopal’s museum district, where you can enjoy activities including the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Museum and the popular anthropology museum, Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Manav Sangrahalaya.
- Animal lovers and nature enthusiasts may enjoy the Van Vihar National Park, located on the edge of the Upper Lake. Not only is it a scenic national park, but you will also have the opportunity to meet animals native to India such as bengal tigers, Indian leopards and spotted deer. The Jehan Numa Retreat Club and Spa is located on the edge of the park between the Upper Lake and the Kaliasot Dam, offering a quiet retreat at the edge of the bustling city.
- Those interested in history and architecture should consider staying somewhere nearby the large 19th century red stone mosque, Taj-ul-Masajid, such as at Treebo Shagun. This hotel is an 8-minute walk from the mosque and is surrounded by other sites of historical importance such as Noor Mahal and Fatehgarh Fort, as well as various local markets.
- The incomplete Bhojpur, or Bhojeshwar Temple, is also very popular with those fascinated by traditional Hindu temples. Started in the 11th century, the temple was never completed and is now a monument of significant archaeological importance. For those who wish to make the journey to see it, you may wish to stay somewhere towards the south of the city. Amer Greens is located a little out of the city centre and is only a 30-minute drive from the temple and the picturesque Betwa River.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bhopal
How much does a hotel cost in Bhopal?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Bhopal for as cheap as $6 in the last 3 days. The average price is $36.
What hotels in Bhopal are close to the the Old City?
The Old City of Bhopal is full of culture, with many mosques and historical architecture to explore. If you’re looking for hotels nearby, the Hotel Om Plaza and Hotel Rajhans will put you within the oldest part of town at a budget-friendly price.
What hotels in Bhopal have a pool?
Particularly for those travelling to Bhopal during its hottest time of year, going for a swim at the end of the day has its advantages. The 5-star Jehan Numa Palace Hotel will help you relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing. The Courtyard by Marriott is also a good alternative for those here to have fun, what with its rooftop bar and nightclub.
What hotels in Bhopal offer a complimentary breakfast?
For those who do not want the stress of having to find somewhere for breakfast before their morning coffee, the Hotel Rajhans Regent and Kwality’s Motel Shiraz both offer complimentary breakfasts with their room bookings. Both hotels are located close to central transport, providing you with easy access to the rest of the city.
What hotels in Bhopal are close to the city centre?
If you want to be close to everything, then you might want to to consider staying in the city centre. The Hotel Nisarga and Hotel Gud Stay are within the city’s business area and are only a 10-minute taxi ride away from the city’s main train station, Habibganj.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.