Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
The ease of finding it. The hotel's accommodations were substandard. There were large moths in the room as well as roaches. The roaches were around the vanity, restroom and even the mattresses. Also, the blanket had holes from cigarette burns and we did not get a non smoking rm.
Half the hotel was under construction, my first non smoking room was dirty and smelled like an ash try, the second room they gave me had the bed sitting on 2x6 unpainted frame, musty.... the trash container outside the room smelled like it had not been..
Location, friendly staff Would not and did not give me a receipt with total cost on it!
The location was great. Close to everything we needed. The comforter had blood and stains. The vent in the bathroom was dangling. Not the cleanest place. It looked very rundown, especially for $---- a night.
Nothing! Rooms are terrible!! They are run down, not clean, and saw cockroaches both nights. Will never ever stay again..going to a different hotel for sure!!
terrible place. Room was dirty. Very old and had a terrible smell. And the staff was rude!
Absolutely nothing. I would not have chosen this motel had there been any alternatives in the same area. I have honestly NEVER stayed in a motel in the condition of this one. I never will again!
Proximity to where I needed to be Dead bugs on the floor, everything was dusty, even with the door locked, you could see daylight through it. It was a non smoking room but the smell of stale smoke was strong. Hotel employee was cranky, not helpful.
???? The spread had a hole burned in it--non smoking room! There was no fitted sheet just some type of spread. There was a big hole in the wall in bathroom. Two very small rough bath towels. Coffee maker was cry dirty. I love coffee and would,not use!!!
The location was pretty much the only positive thing from our experience. Our rooms had never been cleaned. Pretty sure that the beds were made and that was it. There was toothpaste and chocolate all over the sink. Our nonsmoking room had clearly been smoked in and there were burns on our blankets and comforters.
The location. It stunk and we had to ask for towels. It was a non-smoking room but smelled like it was once one and had not been fumigated. We saw a roach in the bathroom. Fan in the bathroom was falling from the ceiling and had a hole around it.
the location was good for me the bathroom toleit was loose and the the towel rack was pull away from the wall on one side and wasnt very clean around the stool and the room could have been cleaner empty pop bottle under the bed.