Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island)
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 38% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 13% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$147||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$163||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) hotel
- If you're planning a trip to Charlottetown, consider staying downtown. The city center boasts several restaurants and cafes, such as Dundee Arms Pub and the Pilot House Restaurant. Book a room at one of the several hotels in Charlottetown downtown, like The Hotel on Pownal. This property is near the Confederation Centre of the Arts and The Guild.
- The historic waterfront district is popular area for tourists to stay. Inn on the Harbour is located across the street from the harbor and offers guests a full breakfast every day. Another option is the Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward. It’s located near the waterfront and includes rooms with sweeping views of the harbor. St. Dunstan's Basilica is also only a short walk from the property.
- For early morning flights, consider staying at Rodd Royalty, Charlottetown, which boasts an indoor pool with a water slide and an on-site restaurant. You can also try Comfort Inn Charlottetown, which includes a hot breakfast. Both are under three miles from the airport, and offer free parking.
- For the ultimate relaxing trip, book a room at the luxury 5-star Sydney Boutique Inn & Suites, which offers a romantic bridal suite and king suites featuring crystal chandeliers. The Confederation Court Mall and Province House National Historic Site are less than half a mile from the property.
- For travelers who love to shop, consider booking a room at the 3-star Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown which features an indoor pool and daily breakfast. The property is less than a mile from Charlottetown Mall, with a variety of shops and eateries.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island)
Are hotels in Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island)?
Are there any hotels in Charlottetown that offer a Jacuzzi?
What are the best hotels in Charlottetown that provide suites?
Which hotels in Charlottetown offer facilities for business travelers?
Are there any hotels in Charlottetown that are kid-friendly?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island)?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) hotels
Go to map