Cons: - Had to get a shuttle to the office.
- Was under the impression I could drop off and pickup at the airport.
- Many scratches on the car on pickup.
- 800 Euro deposit in which I am still waiting to get back.
- Website said could seat 5 however it was a tight squeeze for all of us.
- under powered car and had a hard time getting up the hills and the car was really low to the ground and had to take the many speed bumps REALLY slow or the car would bottom out.
Sep 6 2016
Pros: Pickup and drop off service is good. Car was clean and ready for us.
Cons: Did not like the $800 USD hold on credit card for any damage but I understand
Nov 14 2016
No Show Personnel
Pros: The price was going to be very good, there is no truth in advertising.
Cons: When I got to the airport (ON TIME) the representative was gone. Another company that was 30% higher than Eurocar was there.
Nov 18 2016
Pros: Speed of pickup and drop off. Friendly service
Nov 19 2016
Pros: Drivers were print and very helpful picking us from airport. Cars were well maintained and the rates were very competitive and we've rented several times from them.
Nov 21 2016
Best Value in St Maarten
Pros: Plane arrived late, past car rental closing. I thought I would be stuck at the airport without car. Came through immigration and car representative was waiting. He knew flight was late and waited until I got there. Great job!!
Nov 30 2016
Pros: The employee were friendly and helpful.
Dec 21 2016
Overall is OK
Cons: My plane arrived about 11.30 p.m. Europcar office was closed. I have to take taxi.
The battery was dead on the 2nd day, wasted 1 hour to change another one.
Jan 9 2017
Basic rental. Beat up car
Pros: The paperwork process when we first arrived was slow. The car they gave us was in pretty bad shape. Small engine do it struggled going up steep hills.
Pros: Transaction was quick start to finish. Short line moved quickly. Hertz staff was very courteous. Car was clean and ready to go! Will definitely rent from them again on our next trip to St Maarten.