Travel restrictionsIndia has restricted entry to most foreign travelers until at least October 31, except relief, repatriation, humanitarian flights. However, certain eligible foreign nationals are able to travel to India via Vande Bharat flights or third country flights. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Colva
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 55% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 62% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$54||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$65||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Colva hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Colva hotel
- Stay at the 4-star Longuinhos Beach Resort, only a 1-minute walk from Colva Beach which features a swimming pool, breakfast and free parking. The Soul Vacation Resort & Spa is an alternative that is equally close to Colva Beach and with a pool and spa facilities.
- Visit the Colva Church, also known as Igreja de Nossa Senhora des Merces, which is close to the village’s heart, and be impressed by the Portuguese-inspired building erected in the 17th century. Stay at the Hotel Colva Kinara, a modest choice with a pool, located only an 8-minute walk away. The Ocean Residency is a budget, 2-star alternative only 7 minutes on foot from the church.
- Colva enjoys a broad range of fine eateries that offer fresh seafood and fish. Stay at the OYO 15178 Sea Coin to be close to a myriad of restaurants, such as the Manisha Sea Food or the 49ers Restaurant and Pub, which serves international food. The Colva Residency is a 3-star alternative with free breakfast and only less than 3 minutes away from restaurants like the Kerala Restaurant, which specialises in spicy food, or the 49er’s By The Sea.
- Stay around Colva Beach Road to be at the village’s heart and close to amenities like a supermarket, bank or bakery. The D’Silva Residence puts you within a 5-minute walking distance to the centre. The La Ben Resort is plonked between the village centre and the beach, making it the perfect distance from both and offering a good breakfast and bar.
- Visit Laxmi or Mahalaxmi Temple to be part of the rich Indian culture on offer. The OYO 12838 Home 2BHK Near Colva Beach puts you within a 5 minutes’ walking distance of both temples. The OYO 12855 The Goan Courtyard is a 3-minute walk from Laxmi Temple and a 5-minute walk from Mahalaxmi Temple, and it comes with queen-sized beds, parking and a restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Colva
Are hotels in Colva safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Colva Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Colva?
Which are the best budget hotels in Colva?
Which hotels in Colva are family friendly?
Which hotels in Colva offer an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Colva offer an on-site fitness centre?
How much is a hotel in Colva for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Colva?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Colva by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Colva hotels
Go to map