Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Doha
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 14% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 46% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$124||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$160||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Doha hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Doha hotel
- Accommodation in the downtown area of Doha is convenient for first time visitors to the city so they can be close to its cultural, commercial and historical landmarks. The Marriott Marquis City Center Doha hotel comes with a pool, spa facilities and restaurant. Located in the diplomatic area of Al Dafna, it is within 3 miles of the Museum of Islamic Art and Katara Cultural Village.
- If you’re traveling to Doha on business, there are several hotels within a short distance of the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center. City Center Rotana Doha on Conference Center Street is only a 3-minute walk to the convention center and offers 6 restaurants in addition to the on-site business center, conference rooms and limousine service.
- Doha is a popular destination for those who wish to luxuriate and relax in style. Consider a stay at the Four Seasons Hotel Doha, located at the Corniche, which offers 4 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, 5 outdoor pools and 2 outdoor tennis courts as well as its own private beach. Alternatively, The St. Regis Doha at West Bay boasts 7 restaurants, a poolside bar, a sauna and full spa facilities. Yoga and Pilates classes are also available on the premises.
- Spend the day shopping at Souq Waqif in the Al Jasra district with its maze of shops displaying a variety of Middle Eastern food and merchandise. A 20-minute drive from Souq Waqif is the conventional City Center Shopping Mall in West Bay, which doubles as a popular leisure center. Once you’ve exhausted yourself, spend the night at the Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay or the Movenpick Hotel West Bay Doha, both of which are within half a mile of the mall.
- Doha has several historical and cultural museums for the casual or intrepid sightseer. Spend the night at Saraya Corniche Hotel in Al Corniche district then visit the Museum of Islamic Art at the Corniche. Or, you can reserve a guestroom at AlRayyan Hotel Doha, Curio Collection by Hilton in Al Rayyan and be within 5 miles of Sheikh Faisal bin Qassan Al Thani Museum in Al Samriya with its unique collection of artifacts.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Doha
Are hotels in Doha safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Doha?
What are the best hotels near Souq Waqif?
Are there any hotels in Doha near to parks?
Which hotels in Doha have kitchen facilities?
Are there any hotels in Doha with reasonably priced rooms?
Which hotels in Doha are close to the airport?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Doha?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Doha by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Doha hotelsWhen you stay at Saraya Corniche Hotel in Doha, you'll be in the business district, a 1-minute drive from Doha Corniche and 5 minutes from Souq Waqif Art Gallery. Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite. Check availabilityCombining a modern, contemporary style with a touch of Swiss hospitality, guests will experience innovative design, polished professional service, and breath-taking views. Equipped with the latest technologies, the 5-star hotel has 347 contemporary rooms perfect for both short-term and long-term guests who are looking for a home away from home. The hotel is in close proximity to a number of Doha landmarks, including City Center Mall, Katara Cultural Village, The Pearl, Souq Waqif, and many more. Check availability
Go to map
Most recommended Doha hotelsShow all
Best Resort HotelWith a stay at Banana Island Resort Doha By Anantara in Doha, you'll be on the waterfront, and 11.4 mi (18.4 km) from Souq Waqif Art Gallery and 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Doha Corniche. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours). Check availability
Best Fitness AreaMarsa Malaz Kempinski offers you the opportunity to relish in the prestige of a five-star luxury seaside and spa resort; ideally located on a secluded man-made island within the Pearl – Doha. The hotel’s façade blends in perfectly with the trendy and vibrant surrounding area, and is both chic and charming on the inside. A caring ambience, created by a dedicated team with the genuine desire to make you feel most welcome, will carry you throughout your journey. This secluded paradise offers breathtaking views over the Arabian Gulf along with a stunning oasis of palm trees and lush gardens, ensuring visitors experience the epitome of beachfront luxury. Discover these beautiful views of the Pearl and the sea from the spacious balconies of its 281 luxury rooms and suites. Marsa Malaz Kempinski ensures the most spectacular family-friendly experience in Doha, from a unique culinary journey with seven refined restaurants, two stylish bars, a cigar lounge and a jazz house, to the unique facilities as the award-winning Spa by Clarins, a secluded 100-meters private beach, outdoor pools, a tennis court, a state-of-the-art health club, and thrilling kids and adults’ activities, including water sports and a kids’ club. This five-star hotel in Doha promises a unique combination of conference rooms and outdoor areas that make it the perfect choice for memorable getaways, outstanding events and unforgettable weddings. Check availability
Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha
The Pearl-Qatar $247+
Mövenpick Hotel West Bay Doha
Diplomatic Area $120+
Hotels near Souq WaqifShow all
Best Wellness HotelCrowne Plaza Doha – The Business Park is the ideal hotel for productive business and enjoyable leisure time. Conveniently located in the heart of one of Doha's key business districts, close to major banks, Crowne Plaza Doha – The Business Park is just a 15-minute drive by car or complimentary shuttle from Doha's Hamad International Airport and near such attractions as Museum of Islamic Arts and Souk Wakif. Our 378 stylish guestrooms and suites are equipped with modern amenities designed for comfort and high speed wireless internet access to stay connected. After a busy day, drift off to sleep with the help of our special Sleep Advantage® system, which includes relaxing aromatherapy kit and ultra-soft premium bedding. Our meeting rooms are conveniently located on lobby level and our iconic Event Centre is optimal for weddings and other upscale functions. To ensure success, our extremely talented Crowne Plaza Meetings Director will assist you from start to finish. When business is done, wind down at one of six restaurants and bars one of which is specialty and one is all day dining. From a 24-hour Business Center to a Spa and Fitness Center and an outdoor pool, our flexible amenities and free internet are designed to keep you feeling creative and energized. For a long term stay at Crowne Plaza® Doha - The Business Park, we also have well-appointed residences featuring one or two bedroom apartment style suites, with the convenience and service of a five star hotel. Check availability
Horizon Manor Hotel
Best rooms in Doha
Best FoodSheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel is centrally located in Doha, a 1-minute walk from Doha Corniche and 10 minutes by foot from Doha Exhibition and Convention Center. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Doha? This resort has facilities measuring 94937 square feet (8820 square meters), including a conference center. Free valet parking is available onsite. Check availability
Sheraton Grand Doha Resort & Convention Hotel
Diplomatic Area $223+
Liberty Suites Doha
Fereej Bin Mahmoud $87+
Best Business FacilitiesPerched in central Doha, near the airport and attractions like Souq Waqif and the Doha Corniche, The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa is a true urban oasis in the center of it all. Set amid a stunning landscape of lush gardens, our hotel's 364 guest rooms, suites and pool villas are uniquely designed to promote relaxation and rejuvenation. Find cutting-edge technology in our resort accommodations, which feature signature Westin amenities like our plush Heavenly® Bed and invigorating Heavenly® Bath. Guests can enjoy a variety of dining options at our hotel, including an award-winning Thai restaurant, a modern steakhouse and a poolside eatery. If you are looking to prioritize your wellbeing while in Qatar, visit our serene Heavenly Spa or our WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio® and make use of our extensive recreation facilities. Our hotel also features several refined event venues and is home to one of Doha's largest ballrooms.Free Wi-FiPoolPet friendlySpaCheck availabilityCheck availability
The Westin Doha Hotel & Spa
Fereej Bin Mahmoud $152+