Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Erbil
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 76% drop in price.|
|November||Most expensive month to stay with an average 41% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$109||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$96||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Erbil hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Erbil hotel
- Erbil’s Citadel is one of the oldest continuously-inhabited cities in the world at 6,500 years old, as well as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Erbil View Hotel and Erbil International Hotel are both about a 20-minute walk there (or a 10-minute cab ride), with the latter being a much more high-end and expensive option.
- Slightly farther from the Citadel but still within walking distance is Dedeman Erbil, on Meter Street, which is conveniently located near a private hospital and an HSBC Bank, making it a good option for foreigners who may need any of these important services. There is also a grocery store and a shopping mall less than half a mile away.
- If you’re looking for a good five-star experience in a great area, try one of the high-end hotels in Erbil that sits just across from the beautiful and huge Sami Abdul Rahman Park – Divan Erbil Hotel or Erbil Rotana Hotel – and make sure to ask for a room with views to the park.
- Cristal Erbil Hotel is a great business hotel located on the southeast side of the city center. It features two meeting rooms and a laundry/dry cleaning service, as well as an indoor pool, a spa, and a fitness center to relax after a day of work. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport and offers free parking.
- The entire area south of the Citadel is filled with bazaars sprawling across many streets, including the recently remodeled Qaisary Bazaar. If you stay at Erbil International Hotel, you can walk north towards the Citadel and stroll through the bustling bazaar streets on the way there, which are an essential part of the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Erbil
Are hotels in Erbil safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Erbil?
What are the options for budget travelers?
What are the most upscale areas in the city?
What is the best neighborhood for a foodie?
What are the closest hotels to the airport?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Erbil?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Erbil by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Erbil hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Erbil hotelsShow all
Best City Hotel
Visitors to Erbil will find that the Erbil International Hotel is a fantastic accommodation choice. The hotel offers easy access to Erbil International Airport, just 11km away. Many local tourist attractions including the Mamounia Skybar and Erbil Civilization Museum can easily be reached with a short drive. This hotel makes a great place to kick back and relax after a long day of sightseeing. This hotel is consistently one of the most popular choices for travelers to Erbil. Check availability
The Erbil Quartz Hotel is an ideal spot for travelers wanting to discover the city. The hotel offers easy access to Erbil International Airport, just 12km away. After a long day of sightseeing, guests can retire to the comfort of the hotel. Check availability
Best rooms in Erbil
Best City Hotel
The Erbil Rotana Hotel is an ideal spot for travelers wanting to discover the city. Wi-Fi in designated areas is available at this property. The hotel is conveniently located a short 9km drive from Erbil International Airport. At the end of a busy day, travelers can unwind and relax in the hotel or go out and enjoy the city. For guests' convenience, airport pickup can be arranged. This is one of the most popular hotels in Erbil, you can be assured of a great stay. Check availability
As the most visually striking modern structure in Erbil, and a local landmark, the Divan Erbil incorporates the latest in leisure and business technology, luxury accommodations and amenities, redefining the Business Hotel from the ground up to its 24 storeys. Hotel has 227 guest rooms and is only 10 minutes by car from both the airport and the heart of Erbil, and faces the tranquil and lush gardens of the largest park in Iraq. The historical and cultural sites that define Erbil, as well as its most important business, government and commercial addresses, are within minutes of the hotel. The Divan Erbil's convenient location is just close enough to the centre of things to feel connected, yet removed enough from the bustle of the city to feel serene and secure. Check availability
All hotels in Erbil
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.