Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Kelowna
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||$96|
|Average price (weekend night):||$104|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Kelowna cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Kelowna hotel
- Travelers looking for unique places to shop and eat will enjoy the wide variety of local shops and restaurants in downtown Kelowna, such as the quirky Pulp Fiction Coffee House & Robbie Rare Books. Hotel Zed is on the edge of Kelowna City Park. This hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, three rooftop terraces, a sauna and a vintage Chevrolet shuttle.
- The Kelowna Farmers’ and Crafters’ Market is a year-round market on the edge of downtown Kelowna with local products like fresh farm produce, handmade crafts, and other artisanal items. Nearby hotels include the Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre and the Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, both located just off Highway 97 and less than a mile from the market.
- On the south end of Kelowna, about six miles from downtown, you’ll find the Myra-Bellevue Provincial Park, with biking and hiking trails that follow a historic train track, crossing bridges and tunnels. Consider staying at the nearby Hilton Escape B&B, with an outdoor hot tub and picturesque views over the area.
- On the opposite side of town, about three miles north of downtown, is the Knox Mountain Park, with biking trails, a beach swimming area, and great views over the city and Okanagan Lake. A Touch of English Bed & Breakfast is located right outside the park, just off Clifton Road. It’s a British-run hotel with a sundeck and an outdoor pool.
- For travelers looking for hotels in Kelowna near the airport, the Four Points by Sheraton is right across the street from the airport and includes a restaurant, an indoor pool and hot tub, and free airport shuttle and parking.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kelowna
Where to stay in Kelowna?
Hotels near Big White Ski Resort have the most searches on KAYAK.
Where can I find a good hotel in Kelowna near the beach?
The Boyce-Gyro Beach Park, about two miles south of downtown, is a lakefront recreation area with swimming, sand volleyball, and playgrounds. Nearby Mission Park Inn has an outdoor pool and lake views. The Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel is another option just a 15-minute walk south of the park that offers guests access to a private beach. Upscale rooms have lake or mountain views and private balconies.
Are there hotels in Kelowna with free parking?
The Sandman Hotel & Suites on Highway 97 has free parking and is conveniently located about two miles east of downtown, across from the Orchard Park shopping center and just a block away from Kelowna Farmers’ & Crafters’ Market. Accent Inns Kelowna at the intersection of 97 and Gordon Drive is another hotel with free parking.
Where can I book cheap hotels in Kelowna?
The best place to find hotels in Kelowna on a budget is along Highway 97 between the airport and downtown. Canada’s Best Value Inn is a basic and dependable hotel with free parking and free morning coffee. Okanagan Seasons Resort is another affordable option in this area, with indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, and a large lawn with BBQ areas.
What hotels in Kelowna have good indoor pools?
Siesta Suites, located south of downtown near Boyce-Gyro Beach Park, has a large indoor pool and hot tub area, as well as an outdoor pool and hot tub with a sundeck. If you’d prefer to stay downtown, Prestige Beach House near Kelowna City Park also has a large indoor pool.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.