Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Lewes
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 43% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 24% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$171||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$255||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lewes hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book a hotel in Lewes
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Lewes hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Lewes, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Lewes in December and March.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Lewes if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 10 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Lewes accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Lewes for 2 days.
- Stay close to Cape Helopen State Park in Lewes where you can hunt, fish, bird watch or go kayaking. Hotel Blue is just 1 mile from the park entrance and a 1/2 mile from the beach. It offers luxurious accommodations and amenities including suites with fireplaces, a rooftop pool and waterfront views.
- Rehoboth Beach is just a few miles from the city of Lewes. Its boardwalk features a number of shops, food concessions and amusements such as rides and games. Stay within walking distance of this tourist attraction at the Beach Motel or Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center.
- Get some rest and relaxation on your trip to Lewes with a stay at one of its spa resorts. The Bellmoor Inn & Spa is an elegant, seaside resort with large suites and a number of amenities. Walk its beautiful grounds where you can take a swim in its outdoor pool, lounge in its sunroom or sit by the koi pond. You can also schedule a spa treatment during your stay such as a massage, pedicure, manicure or facial.
- At the Boardwalk Plaza Hotel, there is an adult-only floor. When staying on this floor, you’ll have access to a private deck and rooftop spa. Just steps from the beach with amenities like room service and an on-site bar, this hotel provides an ideal ambience for a romantic getaway.
- The Heritage Inn is an elegant hotel in the Lewes area. Offering lots of charm and sophistication, its rooms have a traditional, historical look and feel. Adding to its interest, each room is also named for a state or treasured landmark. Guests can choose to stay in a standard room or to rent one of its family size suites.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lewes
Are hotels in Lewes safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Lewes Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Lewes?
Where can I find budget-friendly hotels in Lewes?
What hotels in Lewes, Delaware are on the beach?
What hotels offer shuttle service?
What hotels provide complimentary breakfast?
How much is a hotel in Lewes for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Lewes for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Lewes?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lewes?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lewes by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lewes hotels
Go to map