Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Luqa
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$157||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$96||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Luqa hotel
- For architecture enthusiasts, consider staying in a hotel near the St Andrew's Parish Church, an impressive religious site that dates back to the 15th century and offers tours which provide information on the story of the building and the city. The Maisonette Hotel is a modest choice that is less than a 10-minute walk from the church and slightly removed from the bustling city centre.
- If you are interested in using public transportation to explore the area on a budget, Luqa has an extensive bus system. You can choose a hotel near one of the many stations, such as the Squadron Base hotel that is located next to both the Luqa and Andrija bus stops.
- Interested in learning more about this area’s rich and vibrant history? Select a hotel near Ghar Dalam, a prehistoric cave with a variety of artefacts from the Ice Age and a museum that highlights the site’s Palaeolithic art. Talbot And Bons Boutique Bed & Breakfast is a quaint choice that is only a 10-minute drive from the cave and a 15-minute drive from the Malta coastline.
- To experience a particularly scenic side of the area’s heritage, pick a hotel near the The Limestone Heritage Park and Gardens, a previous limestone quarry that has since been transformed into a series of exhibits and gardens. The Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is a chic choice that is only a 5-minute drive from the site.
- If you would like to play golf during your trip, choose a hotel near the Royal Malta Golf Club, such as the Harbour View bed and breakfast located less than a 10-minute drive away. This golf course dates back to the late 1800s and has an interesting historical backstory, making it a fun area for visitors to explore.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Luqa
Are hotels in Luqa safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Luqa?
Which hotels in Luqa have a complimentary airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Luqa have an impressive view?
Which hotels in Luqa are close to the Malta International Airport?
Which hotels in Luqa are good for families?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Luqa?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Luqa by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Luqa hotels
Go to map