Nags Head hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Nags Head
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 68% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$165||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$233||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Nags Head hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Nags Head hotel
- When staying in Nags Head in North Carolina it is essential to go and visit Jockey’s Ridge State Park, a spectacular natural system of sand dunes. The 2-star Colonial Inn is just 0.8 miles away from this park, which is free to explore and is considered to be a significant feature on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- Continuing on the theme of natural sights and beauty, The Nature Conservancy At Nags Head Woods Preserve is worth a visit. This conservancy area has 7 different hiking trails that each look at a different element of the coastal habitat. The Nags Head Beach Inn by Kees Vacations is a 2-star hotel that is just a 10-minute drive from the conservancy.
- For fishermen or visitors who love ocean views, you should consider staying near Jennette’s Pier. The 2-star Tar Heel Motel is a budget hotel which is just a 2-minute drive away from this public pier – the longest in North Carolina. Jennette’s Pier is popular with fishermen who spend their days sitting along the edge of the pier and with people who just want to enjoy the fresh air.
- If you like to shop then be sure to stay at one of the hotels that is close to the Tanger Outlets, a shopping complex that is home to a number of designer label outlet stores. The 3-star First Colony Inn might be a good option as it is a 3-minute drive from Tanger Outlets.
- If you are a golfer, then it might be a good idea to stay near the Nags Head Golf Links. The Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront is a 3-star hotel that is a 5-minute drive from the Nags Head Golf Links – a beautiful course set on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nags Head
Are hotels in Nags Head safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Nags Head?
What are the best hotels near Jennette's Pier?
Which hotels in Nags Head, North Carolina include breakfast in the room price?
Which hotels in Nags Head, North Carolina have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Nags Head, North Carolina are located on the beach?
Which hotels in Nags Head, North Carolina provide watersports?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nags Head?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nags Head by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Nags Head hotels
Go to map