Travel restrictionsIndia has restricted entry to most foreign travelers until at least October 31, except relief, repatriation, humanitarian flights. However, certain eligible foreign nationals are able to travel to India via Vande Bharat flights or third country flights. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Manāli
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 70% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 101% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$35||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$35||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Manāli hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Manāli hotel
- For those looking for a bit of excitement, Hotel Devlok will put you amongst the action with adventure tourism outposts and the Manali Nature Park a 10-minute walk away. Manalia offers plenty for thrill seekers, from hiking through the Manali Nature Park, white water rafting down Beas River, paragliding over the Solang Valley or mountain biking up to Snow Man Point.
- If you’re hoping to do some Himalayan souvenir shopping, there are plenty of good opportunities along the river. Hotel The Shivalik is good option, with a view of the Beas River Nature Park and 5-minutes away from the Manali Bazaar and Mall.
- For those interested in experiencing the Indian cultural heritage, the Hotel Crystal will put you within walking distance of some of the most popular temples including the Ghatotkach Tree Temple, the Siyali Mahadev Temple and the Nyingmapa Buddhist temple.
- If you enjoy staying somewhere close to nature, then the Whispering Inn is a good option with its view of the surrounding ranges and backing on to the Manali Nature Park. You will also be close to the Manali Club House – a popular recreation centre with an attached restaurant.
- If you are looking for something more out-of-the-way and in the peace-and-quiet, then consider a location just outside the city centre such as the Hotel Manuallya Resort and Spa. Here you can find peace looking out over the river, or by walking up towards the Vashishtha Temple and dipping your toes into the hot springs. In this area you will also find many yoga studios to help you refine your practice.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Manāli
Are hotels in Manāli safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Manali have a good view?
What hotels in Manali are close to the city centre?
What are good spa hotels in Manali?
What are good hotels in Manali for those on a budget?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Manāli?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Manāli by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Manāli hotels
Go to map