Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.3 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
We stayed in a very spacious room with beautiful views of the small harbour - room was very clean and bed super comfy. And air con was nice and quiet! Pool has incredible views and could have drinks in the pool. Staff super friendly and helpful
Location was amazing right next to the harbour where you arrive so you don't need to pay someone to take your bags. Also right next to the village center for eateries in the evening and the road to the beach. The pool is nice and clean and the reason we stayed with such a good view. Only the head chef spoke English so all communication needed the aid of Google translate.
The room was as compact as you could be comfortable in. We only stayed two nights but much longer and it would be a bit too small.
1. The view from some rooms is great. 2. The staff is very friendly 3. The pool is nice and it has a wonderful view. 4. The location is good.
1. They could protect more the breakfast, because there are so many bees and insects. 2. Some nights the noise from the boats was really annoying. 3. Once we arrive we were surprised, because the "deluxe" room that we booked had no balcony and in the pictures it has. They explain us that is a mistake and they have deluxe rooms with balcony and without. It was our honey moon and we booked 11 nights, so we had to wait 5 nights (without balcony) and then they made a room upgrade (with balcony). Last night we got the master room. But be careful with the deluxe room, try to be explicit with facilities.
Views from the restaurant and the infinite pool. Stay there until sunset for amazing views. Drinks (caipirinhas) are very well made and within the same price ranges you find everywhere.
There's a group of rooms that are in front of the street, next to a very small medical clinic and above the reception. These are very noisy during the morning. Everyday at 7am and 9am I consistently heard lots of people talking. Other rooms are far away, into the cliff side and much more calm, but I didn't get one of those
Everything was wonderful
Light in the room gives an industrial feel... no bed lights
When you stay at Pousada Passárgada in Morro de Sao Paulo, you'll be near the bay, within a 10-minute walk of Second Beach and Morro de Sao Paulo Pier. The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
based on 531 reviews
Things to Know
- Spacious rooms
- Friendly atmosphere
- Clean rooms
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Pousada Passárgada
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nossa Senhora da Luz Church 91 yd
- Aureliano Lima Square 107 yd
- Morro de Sao Paulo Pier 111 yd
- Morro de Sao Paulo Lighthouse 238 yd
- First Beach 362 yd
- Morro de Sao Paulo Fort 391 yd
|Salvador Luis E. Magalhaes||50.9 mi|