Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Chesapeake
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 50% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 4% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$115||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$171||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Chesapeake hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Chesapeake hotel
- For the avid shoppers, you could consider staying near the Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake. This mall has over 100 retail outlets and restaurants and one of the unique things about it is that it is built into a hillside and has ground floor entrances at both upper and lower levels. The 3-star Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier is a 6-minute drive away from the Greenbrier Mall.
- Visitors who wish to spend some time surrounded by nature could explore the Chesapeake Arboretum, which dates back to the 18th century and covers 48 acres of land with flora and fauna of the region, including a rose garden and a fragrance garden. The 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd is a good option to stay at as it is only 7 minutes away by car from the Chesapeake Arboretum.
- If you are traveling with kids, one of the active things you could do in Chesapeake is to visit the Fun Forest. The 3-star Hyatt Place Chesapeake-Greenbrier is a 6-minute drive away from the Fun Forest, which is a 3-acre park with swings, slides, and an imagination center where kids can play to their hearts’ content. There is also a family fun area so everyone can get involved in the games.
- If you fancy spending your time in Chesapeake on or near the water, think about staying at one of the hotels that is an easy drive from the Northwest River Park, situated on the banks of the Northwest River. The 2-star Econo Lodge is a 25-minute drive from the Northwest River Park, which stretches over approximately 760 acres and has recreational activities such as boating and fishing, as well as hiking trails and bird watching opportunities in the natural forest area.
- For those interested in history, it might be an idea to visit the Great Bridge Battlefield and Waterways Park, which tells the story of the Battle of Great Bridge that took place in the area in 1775. The 3-star Aloft Chesapeake hotel is 4.72 miles away from the Great Bridge Battlefield and Waterways Park, which has, among other things, an interpretive pathway that allows you to walk through history.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chesapeake
Are hotels in Chesapeake safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Chesapeake?
What are the best hotels near Greenbrier Mall?
How much does a hotel cost in Chesapeake?
Which hotels in Chesapeake, VA have family rooms?
Which hotels in Chesapeake, VA provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Chesapeake, VA have a restaurant at the hotel?
Which hotels in Chesapeake, VA have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chesapeake?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chesapeake by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chesapeake hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Chesapeake hotelsShow all
All hotels in Chesapeake
We value your privacy
Do not sell my info
* The definition of "sale" under the California Consumer Privacy Act is applicable only to California consumers.