Travel restrictionsIndia has restricted entry to most foreign travelers until at least October 31, except relief, repatriation, humanitarian flights. However, certain eligible foreign nationals are able to travel to India via Vande Bharat flights or third country flights. Learn more
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Raipur
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 51% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 270% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$43||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$30||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Raipur hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Raipur hotel
- If you want to learn about the city’s archaeological history, book a hotel near Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum, for example Hotel Satlaj, which has free private parking available. Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum has collections of ancient artefacts, in particular, sculptures and artworks from the region.
- If you want to have easy access to the most popular tourist attraction in Raipur, Doodhadhari Monastery, pick Hotel Ivy. It is a modern 3-star hotel with free parking and breakfast, and it is located within a 10-minute drive of the site. Doodhadhari Monastery and Temple from 17th century is a place known for its murals and carvings.
- For visitors who are art lovers, select a hotel within a short walk of Mahakoshal Art Gallery, such as The Ambassador Inn, which offers free car parking. Mahakoshal Art Gallery has a rich collection of local paintings and organises temporary exhibitions in a heritage building not far from Mahant Ghasidas Memorial Museum.
- If you are looking for a peaceful spot away from the hustle and bustle of the city, select a hotel near Vivekanand Sarovar, the biggest lake in Raipur. With its calm surroundings, it a is a good place for nature lovers and those who love outdoor activities such as boating. Hotel Madhuban is a budget hotel that will place you 10 minutes' walk from the lake.
- Sport fans, and in particular cricket enthusiasts, should choose Treebo Blueberry Inn, a 3-star hotel that will place you 20 minutes’ drive from Shahid Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium. It is the second largest stadium in India and one of the biggest in the world.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Raipur
Are hotels in Raipur safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Raipur have an airport shuttle?
What are good family-friendly hotels in Raipur?
What are good spa hotels in Raipur?
What are good hotels in Raipur near Mahamaya Temple?
How much is a hotel in Raipur for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Raipur?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Raipur by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Raipur hotels
Go to map