Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.1 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Santiago de Querétaro|
|Distance to airport||13.3 mi|
|"Comfortable and luxury hotel Great breakfast buffet."||(in 21 reviews)|
|"The price and location were excellent."||(in 26 reviews)|
|"Free parking and breakfast included"||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|alameda park||in 3 reviews|
|breakfast is good||in 110 reviews|
|city center||in 21 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 31 reviews|
|good location||in 13 reviews|
|great place||in 18 reviews|
|historical center||in 16 reviews|
|hotel modern||in 35 reviews|
|location and the room||in 37 reviews|
|location is very good||in 44 reviews|
|park across the street||in 9 reviews|
|restaurant staff||in 32 reviews|
|staff were rude||in 45 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 39 reviews|
- Excellent location (walking distance from historical center) - Terrace with jacuzzi (closes way too early! Why?) - Good personnel (trying to help with stuff)
- Your toilet is in your face next to the bed - Your shower needs time to get warm water - Too small everything for a normal 6 foot man - Hotel restaurant is way too small so you have to wait in line for 30 minutes to get your breakfast you paid for !!! Even then the quality is best mediocre or below that. I suggest eating in the center in walking distance! - Constant noise from 6am - You can hear chairs moving around when they clean the restaurant area after 6am + onwards when starting to full with people. - Never had one sleep where I woke up on my terms. Always from hotel noise - Room entry card malfunction with various guests, not unique incident. - Apparently low on towels. We got 2 bath towels for 2 persons and that was it! Nothing else! In the second day we had zero, I had to call , they brought again only 2. Nothing extra for stepper coming out of shower, nothing else for washing hands. We had to use one for everything. Of course they stayed wet for next day...
Walkable distance to historic center
Location, walking distance from downtown which makes it easy for a walk.
WiFi did not work even though we reported this with the front desk. Shower had bursts of HOT water while showering. Restroom too small, had to leave the door open to be comfortable. Bathroom light works with a sensor in which with the door closed and bathroom empty it would turn on and off constantly during midnight causing lots of noise due to the fan.
Close proximity to everything. Breakfast buffet was included
The location and the price
No swimming pool
With a stay at Hotel Real Alameda, you'll be centrally located in Queretaro, within a 5-minute drive of Santa Rosa de Viterbo Temple and Aqueduct of Santiago de Queretaro. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1,693 reviews
Things to Know
- Great menu
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Real Alameda
Where is Hotel Real Alameda located?
Hotel Real Alameda is located at Corregidora Sur 184-D, 0.1 miles from the center of Santiago de Querétaro. Museo Casa de la Zacatecana is the closest landmark to Hotel Real Alameda.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Real Alameda?
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 1:00 PM at Hotel Real Alameda.
Does Hotel Real Alameda offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Real Alameda offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Real Alameda offer free parking?
Yes, Hotel Real Alameda offers free parking.
Does Hotel Real Alameda offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Real Alameda does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Real Alameda from the airport?
Hotel Real Alameda is 13.3 miles from Santiago de Querétaro. Hotel Real Alameda is 65.5 miles from Morelia.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Real Alameda?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Real Alameda.
Does Hotel Real Alameda have a pool?
Yes, Hotel Real Alameda has a pool onsite.
Reviews about Hotel Real Alameda
Most Popular Landmarks
- Museo Casa de la Zacatecana 0.4 mi
- Museo Regional de Queretaro 0.4 mi
- Plaza de Armas 0.4 mi
- Jardin Zenea 0.4 mi
- Museum of Arts of Queretaro 0.4 mi
- Teatro de la Republica 0.5 mi
|Santiago de Querétaro||13.3 mi|