Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
My first stay, January 31, the manager was very friendly and courteous. I found the room clean and comfortable; Internet access was easy. My second stay, February 12, the manager seemed inattentive and indeed phone service to my room was never activated. I had to walk out to tge desk in my pajamas to learn the wifi password for the day - and my phone was stll not activated. The bathroom sink drained very, very slowly- in the morning I mentioned these issues to the manager then on duty. See above.
The staff at the front desk was courteous. There was blood on the duvet cover and mattress pad visible through the sheets. The carpet was very dirty and did not appear to have been vacuumed.
Nice place to stay if you just need a clean spot and some A/C for the night. Old school TV's, but there was premium channels so it got the job done
Just an awful place. I would never go back. Desk was sticky, walls dirty, tub chipped. coffee grounds still in the coffee maker. Got up to leave in the morning and the desk clerk was sitting in a chair behind reception sound asleep.
It was convenient and the staff is helpful. The location is excellent. The pool was down because the water was cloudy and bad. They promised to do a "shock treatment" but the water remained bad.
Cheap The bed was filled with hairs (not ours), the staff was unkind
It's cheap and you can sleep there overnight. Classic roach motel. Walk in the room and immediately get hit by the stench of all the cigarettes that have ever been smoked in there. Disgusting stains in the bathtub. Would not have stayed there if it were not the only practical option.
Bathroom door wouldn't shut, room was dirty, there was no breakfast as advertised, overall poor experience. I don't expect much in a cheap room, but this was not acceptable.
Check in was easy and quick. The lobby door was locked and had to be buzzed in, really made me second guess the location. The room was nasty. Ceiling tiles stained and sagging from water damage, mattresses stained and very old and uncomfortable, hvac knows broken, blankets had holes.