Good to know
|Distance to city center||2.5 mi|
|Nearest Airport||San Francisco|
|Distance to airport||5.1 mi|
|"Lovely welcoming staff."||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Room was clean and modern"||(in 27 reviews)|
|"Close to the airport."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"The Wifi was soooo bad"||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport shuttle||in 14 reviews|
|appointments||in 4 reviews|
|bart||in 7 reviews|
|convenience store||in 7 reviews|
|early morning flight||in 8 reviews|
|enter the password||in 3 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 14 reviews|
|gas station||in 34 reviews|
|good location||in 25 reviews|
|near sfo||in 6 reviews|
|nicer than i expected||in 6 reviews|
|password to connect||in 3 reviews|
|poor wifi||in 17 reviews|
|room seems clean||in 31 reviews|
|san francisco||in 5 reviews|
|value for money||in 9 reviews|
1) We were very flexibly allowed to check-in much prior of time.
1) Even though the room was quite big, we had no real place to put our luggage/clothes. Instead we had a rather useless small kitchen that we did not plan to use anyway. 2) The location next to the airport and 2 big streets is not ideal and less well connected to San Francisco than you would expect. If you are aware of that, then disregard this comment.
Bed was comfortable..free parking...quiet location.
No free breakfast...no pool...
The shower is too small and the shelves are misplaced.
Good location near gas station and several shops. South San Francisco Bart station is in walking distance. Easy check in. Comfy beds, good selection of TV channels.
Fridge chills, no way to control it. The wake-up clock did not work properly but we fixed it.
It appears to be a new motel, or recently remodeled, everything was new and modern, very clean.
parking is tight, it shares the parking lot with a gas station and Carls. Jr. Someone had smoked in my no smoking room so it smelled bad, but was very clean. The motel attempted to place air fresheners to help with the smell before my arrival, so I blame inconsiderate smokers, when the sign on the door says no smoking.
Located in South San Francisco, Travelers Inn is within a 15-minute drive of San Francisco State University and University of California San Francisco. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 226 reviews
Things to Know
- Great reception
- Good access to airport
- Good accessibility by car
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Travelers Inn
Most Popular Landmarks
- South San Francisco Historical Society Museum 1.3 mi
- Westborough Park 1.6 mi
- Orange Memorial Park 1.6 mi
- Sign Hill Park 1.8 mi
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport 2.9 mi
- South San Francisco Convention Center 2.9 mi
|San Francisco||5.1 mi|
|San Francisco (Civic Center), California||8.1 mi|
|San Francisco (Caltrain), California||8.2 mi|