Good to know
|Distance to city center||0.4 mi|
|Nearest Airport||Hilo Intl|
|Distance to airport||22.8 mi|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Cannot recommend Lotus Garden Cottages enough! The rooms look better in real life than they do in pictures.
- Fantastic room built into raw nature...you look out into the jungle from the kitchen - Very comfy bed, nice and firm - Wonderful double rain shower - Just ten minutes from Volcanoes National Park - Free washer and dryer, free Netflix, fast wifi
- For all its beauty, the room is a bit impractical: there is only a "real" heater in the bedroom so kitchen and bathroom will be quite cold in the morning (it goes down to 50F / 10C at night), and you have to be a bit creative about where to put your suitcases - Breakfast is a surprise every day (something will be in your fridge for you to heat up the next day) and we didn't enjoy our first breakfast; while you can talk to the owner about it (we did), maybe it would be nicer if you were given a choice or asked beforehand (especially at almost 400 USD a night after taxes) - You are expected to return breakfast service ware to the office by 9:30 in the morning - The shower had a lot of hair in it still and no one has vacuumed under the bed in what must have been months, but otherwise it seemed clean - I for one am irritated when I pay for a room (and a lot in this case) and the owner or cleaner change things like heater on/off after we leave the room for the day
The suite and surroundings. Helpful owner.
Everything was perfection. Beautifully decorated. Ambience exceptional. Breakfast delicious and plentiful.
Wonderful breakfast! In-room jacuzzi on our cottage was extraordinary. The seclusion and tranquility of the place is amazing. The owner's attention to every detail made the 1st part of our honeymoon unforgettable!
Located in Volcano, Hawaii, these Zen-inspired cottages set in lush tropical gardens feature gas fireplaces, vaulted ceilings and free WiFi access. A gourmet continental breakfast is delivered to each guest room daily. A private terrace and en suite bathroom is offered in each accommodation at Lotus Garden Cottages. A TV with DVD player, microwave, compact refrigerator, tea and coffee-making facilities are included for convenience. At Lotus Garden Cottages you will find a hot tub, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. The property offers free parking. The bed and breakfast is within 6 km from Kilauea, Thomas A Jaggar Museum and Volcano Art Center Gallery. Hilo Airport is 36 km away.
based on 26 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Lotus Garden Cottages
Where is Lotus Garden Cottages located?
Lotus Garden Cottages is located at 19-4245 Kekoa Nui Boulevard, 0.4 miles from the center of Volcano. Cooper Center is the closest landmark to Lotus Garden Cottages.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Lotus Garden Cottages?
Check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 10:30 AM at Lotus Garden Cottages.
Does Lotus Garden Cottages offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Lotus Garden Cottages offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Lotus Garden Cottages offer free parking?
Yes, Lotus Garden Cottages offers free parking.
Does Lotus Garden Cottages offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Lotus Garden Cottages does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Lotus Garden Cottages from the airport?
Lotus Garden Cottages is 22.8 miles from Hilo Intl. Lotus Garden Cottages is 47.4 miles from Waimea Kohala.
Does Lotus Garden Cottages have a pool?
No, Lotus Garden Cottages does not have a pool onsite.
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cooper Center 1 mi
- Volcano Garden Arts 1.2 mi
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park 1.6 mi
- Volcano Art Center and Gallery 1.8 mi
- Volcano Winery 3.1 mi
- 2400 Fahrenheit Art Glass 3.3 mi
|Hilo Intl||22.8 mi|
|Waimea Kohala||47.4 mi|