Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Free breakfast and internet. I turned down the sheets, and saw two cockroaches scatter. The bathroom could have used a little more attention by the cleaning staff.
price room was clean and smelled fine convenient location smell when I entered the motel and the hallway no lift for second floor
Quiet Big stain on carpet, checkin was miserable-had doubled reservations for each of us-one with smoking and a king one single non smoking. Took for er to check in and straighten it out.
Good location; fairly quiet; friendly desk clerk. There was remodeling going on & some drywall debris was scattered around. Coffeemaker in the room would NOT function & the bathroom door stuck badly, but the worst part was a piece of bedframe iron hidden by the bed skirt that my wife injured her ankle on
Breakfast was great. Wide variety of good and staff did a good job replenishing Bathroom fluorescent light blinking, occasionally turning off by itself, needed bulb changed. Really poor water pressure in shower, broken electrical outlet cover plates, should be replaced before kids get shocked. Outdated old disgusting carpet in rooms
Nothing! Everything- it was awful!
Nothing Nasty motel that smelled so bad it made me sick febreeze would not Even cover this smell stayed one night and got sick had to find decent Hotel to stay in would not recommend to my worst enemy
They were very nice staff The pool was unavailable due to algae!!
Close to activities we were there for We had no water pressure, door to outside wouldn't work, had no working toilet ( they fixed it for almost a day)!!!
I was disappointed with this hotel. I do not feel that this hotel was a two star establishment. The lobby area smelled like smoke, there was an open storage and consturction area next to my room. There were holes in the blanket and stains on the sheets. The staff did not seem professional.
Location was close to the Nortwest Regional Medical Center, where our grand-child was born. Air conditioner did not work...for 2 days, finally on the 3rd day of our stay they replaced the unit in our room.
The rooms were spacious and clean. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and kind.
Staff was nice Room was very dirty. Bad smell.
The original room we were assigned to was dirty and need of a lot of work(lamp shades were broken, floors were dirty, wells and ceilings were chipped and dirty and the bed was poorly made or previously slept in). We were moved to another room which was much better but very tired. This is again a facility that we have experienced that was owned or managed by East Indians that was very run down and poorly managed. Since we were prepaid we could not leave.
Quiet. Good location. Last at the desk was friendly when I checked in. Room was nice but furnishings were bad. Bed spreads had burn holes in them drain for whirlpool was taped so it would kinda of seal. Tv remote did not work. Pillows we're smelly and old.
The price range was the best thing. No
This is by far the nastiest hotel i have ever stayed in. It was so bad that we took the blankets off the bed and laid our dirty clothes down and slept on top of them. It was horrible. There was mold all over the bathroom ceiling.
The building was partially demolished, parking lot was stained with oil/grease and weeds were growing up through the sidewalk.\nThe man behind the counter said he was just filling in for someone and he did not have a position with the hotel.\nI did not feel safe and cancelled the reservation. Refund is in litigation.\n
Convenient Noisy. bathrooms need to be updated. maintenance needs to do obvious repair jobs
Nice wall mounted flat screen tv in the worst hotel ever We heard loud music people screaming and running in parking lot all through out the night! Blankets on beds had burn holes and completely frayed around edges and thread bare. Door stuck when in bathroom tape around TP holder
nothing 1. No breakfast2. Room old musty smelling3. Pillows were flat - no support4. Stayed here - other hotels at capacityDefinitely 1 star - won't stay here again
We were afraid to use the bathroom, mold everywhere, dirty, stains, old, very noisy (we could here people talking all night) They wouldn't cancel our reservation with 4 days notice, not even the 2nd night. Staff was rude, manager unavailable. Very unpleasant experience. Won't ever stay at this ''chain'' again.
We got what we paid for. My husband and I went to the razorback game and didn?t want to drive back so late at night. It was a cheap place to stay and it showed. The room had old warn out bed & bedding. There were stains on the carpet and on the bath towels. There was a microwave and a mini refrig but no alarm clock or hair dryer. Over all it put a roof over our heads and a warm place to try and sleep.
There were drunks everywhere, cussing and partying, even at midnight. The clerk was rude. The towels were dingy yellow.
This hotel was disgusting. We went to the store to get cleaning products, sheets and blankets along with Lysol. You should be ashamed to promote this sort of hotel. It would not surprised if this hotel wasn't an hourly hotel.
It was clean, quiet and a good value. Not too far away from the UOFA campus. It is 'pay as you go'. I understand why we had to provide our credit card info for the reservation. However the clerk immediately asked for our card and swiped it while we stood there with cash in hand to pay for the room. Not good, not paying attention.