Fort Bragg hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Fort Bragg
Compare vs. KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 36% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 9% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$148||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$166||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Fort Bragg hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Fort Bragg hotel
- Looking to cut costs during your time in Fort Bragg? Luckily for budget travelers, there are accommodation options in the area that cater to tourists at several different price points. Booking a room at the Travelodge by Wyndham Fort Bragg or the Living Light Inn will give you access to some of the cheapest rates in the city.
- Because Fort Bragg lies on the Mendocino Coast, there are several hotels in the area that offer convenient access to the beach and the trails around the beach. Fort Bragg hotels with convenient beach access include the Coast Inn And Spa Fort Bragg, the Emerald Dolphin Inn and the North Cliff Hotel.
- Heading to Fort Bragg with a group? When traveling with a group, an important part of making sure everything goes smoothly is booking accommodation that can comfortably accommodate your entire party. Hotels in the area with suite-style rooms that can accommodate groups include the Colombi Studios and Suites and the Oceanside Inn & Suites.
- Whether your time in Fort Bragg is focused around business or you just have a few things to take care of for the office during your time in the area, it may be a good idea to book a hotel with a business center. The Best Western Vista Manor Lodge, the Surf Motel And Gardens and the Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Bragg all offer business facilities to accommodate busy travelers.
- Whether you prefer cooking your own meals or you’re traveling with children who are picky eaters, having a kitchenette in your hotel room can be useful. The Oceanside Inn & Suites is the only hotel in the area that offers a business center, so be sure to book early if you project that you’ll have pressing business needs to attend to.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Fort Bragg
Are hotels in Fort Bragg safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Fort Bragg?
What are the best hotels near Glass Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Fort Bragg?
Are there any hotels in Fort Bragg that have a fitness center?
Do any Fort Bragg hotels have an onsite restaurant?
Do any Fort Bragg hotels have a spa?
Where should I book a hotel in Fort Bragg to be convenient to golf?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Fort Bragg?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Fort Bragg by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities
Best Fort Bragg hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Fort Bragg hotelsShow all
Best Boutique Hotel
When you stay at Beachcomber Motel Fort Bragg in Fort Bragg, you'll be on the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Glass Beach and Pudding Creek Beach. Featured amenities include express check-out, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availability
Best Economy Hotel
The Fort Bragg, CA Super 8 Hotel is conveniently located across the street from the scenic Pacific Ocean and its many beaches. as well as the Coast Trail. The Fort Bragg Super 8 Hotel, offers all of our guests a Free Super-Start Continental Breakfast, Free Wireless Internet, Free in room Refrigerators, Free in room Microwaves and Free in room Coffee Makers. We even have some rooms with Ocean Views. The property location on the Northern Pacific Coast Highway One makes it the place to stay while in Fort Bragg, CA. The Fort Bragg Super 8 Hotel is a clean friendly property that is conveniently located near the heart of downtown of Fort Bragg, CA. Enjoy many of the attractions nearby for the whole family such as the Skunk Train, many Beaches including the famous Glass Beach, Whale Watching, Ocean Fishing out of Noyo Harbor, Wineries in nearby Anderson Valley, numerous galleries, shops and museums located in both Fort Bragg and Mendocino, Point Cabrillo Lighthouse, Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens and many other points of interest. The beautiful historical village of Mendocino is located only 15 minutes away enjoy a relaxing day with a scenic drive to see the giant old growth redwoods including the famous Drive Thru Tree, you only have to go 1.5 hrs. North to the town of Legget, CA. Fort Bragg, CA and Mendocino, CA both offer many wonderful restaurants which include steak, seafood, Italian and much more. The Super 8 Hotel Fort Bragg, CA has limited pet approved rooms. When traveling with your pet, please confirm your reservation with Super 8 Hotel Fort Bragg directly. Check availability
Best rooms in Fort Bragg
With a stay at Harbor Lite Lodge in Fort Bragg, you'll be on the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Glass Beach and Triangle Tattoo Museum. The front desk is staffed during limited hours. This motel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Check availability
Best Beach Hotel
Best Family Hotel
With a stay at Emerald Dolphin Inn in Fort Bragg, you'll be near the beach, within a 5-minute drive of Glass Beach and Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite. Check availability