Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Spacious room. Had to pay for wifi, but yet it was not working.. No mini frigror microwave.
quick and easy no mini fridge
We were given a smoking room even though we had reserved for a non smoking room. The TV in the room didn't work. There were hairs on the bed sheets. We were told that we couldn't get internet in the room as we hadn't specified an 'internet room' when we booked the hotel - though this was not mentioned on the website.
little brwon ants on night stand in morning / advised front desk
Price was very reasonable for 2 people splitting the cost. It was clean and served the purpose for one overnight for a conference Slow Wifi Pretty bare bones room Not the most comfortable bed
Good location, easy to access. Reeks of cigarette smoke. Floors not swept recently. Counter tops sticky. Bathroom not clean (bug in tub, hair on floor). Limited handicap parking.
The only thing that I can say good about this particular Hotel Location is the Front Desk employee was great. We did not end up staying here. Dirty bathroom floor, had not been swept at all. There was hair and cigaret ashes beside the toilet. The bed had hair in it and it looked like someone had just rolled out of it. I have stayed at Motel 6 before and always had a great experience. Just did not this time.
Not too expensive. Bare bones. No frills. Same comments. Zero frills. And on a highway. There was hair in the shower and on the towels. Not clean.
The price was low, none of my stuff was stolen, didn't die. The bathroom smelled like weed and my bed smelled like cigarettes. There were roaches. Both of my key cards deactivated during the day. I heard bad things about the continental breakfast, so I didn't go. Blood curdling screams were heard late during the night, so that may have been a murder. I seriously don't recommend coming here if you can avoid it.
It was close enough to affordably Uber to Providence. The staff wasn't very nice or accommodating. The outside of the Rumford Motor Inn is poorly lit and looks dingy. Once receiving our key and TV remote from the front desk, we made our way to the room. The hallway smelled of smoke and there were stains all over the carpet and walls. Once in the room, the bathroom had pieces of the ceiling that were shedding onto the surfaced and the toilet paper roll had been dropped into some sort of liquid. The bathroom fan made an awful rusty fan noise as well. The bed was terrifying. If we had any other options of places to stay, I wouldn't have even chanced it. The bed, including the mattress, was covered in yellow and brown stains and had burn holes in the blankets. I would not recommend this place to anyone.