Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Night staff was nice We check in and headed back out going to a funeral so we didn't have time to inspect the room. We opened the door and noticed a stinch but we had to leave so we just dropped our bags on the bed and left. Later that night we got back to the "motel" sprayed air fresher and then noticed that the bathroom was nasty. I always travel with latex gloves and chlorox wipes so I went to wiping. My husband came in because a bug was on his pillow (didn't know what it was at the time) but as the night progressed I noticed 2 more bugs on the bed. I took a picture so I could zoom in (I wasn't putting my face too close) to see what kind of bug it was. I had to Google it...it was bedbugs!! We then changed rooms. That room smelled better, didn't have bedbugs....but I'm still not sleeping here. As I watched my husband sleep and out the corner of my eye I see something moving...roaches!! Ok! I'm done! I went to this bathroom to shower and i look at the tub...nope, not happening! I took a whore's bath which was fitting because it looked like a whore-tel! So, no I wouldn't recommend this establishment!
I didnt like anything about the hotel I did not like the room, people kept calling my room saying derogative notions to me and my husband. It was 3 degree weather outside and the room was not insulated all. The manager could care less about the menacing phone calls told me to unplug the phone
Nothing except bed comfortable. Place dreary, towels threadbare, room dank, only 2 lamps working.
Nothing. It was old, smelly, filthy and with threadbare linens.
It's cheap, that's it's only good quality. The whole place is in terrible condition overall. Bare wires hanging from the ceiling where the smoke detector should be, peeling wallpaper, faucet runs constantly, nails sticking out where a board fell off, cigarette burns in the upholstery, ect.
AbSoLutLey nothing !! If I wouldn't of lost my $ by canceling , I would have ! It was discusting !!! Every possible thing . Dirty exterior. Dirty interior . Horrible management . Dirty sheets.
Nothing at all. Well they didn't have bed bugs Everything
Although it was supposed to be a non-smoking room, it reeked of cigarette smoke.