Search hundreds of travel sites at once for lodging in Sheffield
Compare vs. KAYAK |
There are travel restrictions to Sheffield. Learn more
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 38% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$77||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$102||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Sheffield hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book a hotel in Sheffield
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Sheffield hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Sheffield, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Sheffield in February and March.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Sheffield if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Friday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Sheffield accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Sheffield for 4 days.
- Interested in seeing some of Sheffield’s natural scenery and green spaces? Select a hotel next to the Sheffield Botanical Gardens, such as the stylish Brocco on the Park, located just a 3-minute walk away. The Sheffield Botanical Gardens date back to the 19th century and contain a variety of plants and flowers from around the world, as well as several glass greenhouses.
- To learn more about Sheffield’s history, pick a hotel next to the Kelham Island Museum, a museum that educates visitors on the city’s industrial and steelmaking history. The Hampton by Hilton is a straightforward hotel that is only a 3-minute drive away.
- For those who are travelling to Sheffield with their family, choose a hotel next to the Weston Park Museum, such as the Harley Hotel that is located an 8-minute walk away. This kid-friendly museum features a variety of archaeology and natural history exhibits, as well as temporary displays related to the region.
- If you are an art-enthusiast, consider booking a hotel next to the Millennium Gallery, like the 4-star Novotel Sheffield Centre Hotel. This modern gallery contains a large selection of paintings, prints and drawings, as well as design pieces. The hotel is only a 2-minute walk from the Gallery.
- To see some of the area’s historical architecture, make sure to book a hotel near the Sheffield Manor Lodge, a building that dates back to the early 1500s and is set on a large and scenic piece of land. The Travelodge Sheffield Richmond is a budget choice that is only a 3-minute drive from the attraction.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sheffield
Are hotels in Sheffield safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near University of Sheffield?
How much does a hotel cost in Sheffield?
Which hotels in Sheffield offer free breakfast?
Are there hotels in Sheffield that have free parking?
What are good hotels in Sheffield near the Tinsley Park Golf Course?
What are good hotels in Sheffield near the Genting Casino Sheffield?
How do I find a hotel in central Sheffield?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sheffield?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sheffield by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sheffield hotels
Go to map