Find cheap flights to Manchester
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 3% drop in price.|
|December||Most popular time to fly with an average 4% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$724||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Manchester
- Looking for cheap airfare to Manchester? 25% of our users found round-trip tickets to Manchester for the following prices or less: From New York $539, from San Francisco $598, from Los Angeles $608
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Manchester is January.
- If you have booked flights to Manchester be sure to arrive a few minutes early and take a few moments to visit the Runway Visitor Park to watch the planes take off and land. As well, you can enjoy your view of the runway from the onsite restaurant while you grab a bite to eat.
- If you have time to spare between connecting flights, you will want to take a guided tour of the Concorde Hangar. While you’re there, you can visit the aviation themed gift shop and view the orbital cycleway and raised viewing mounds. It’s only 3 miles from the airport and admission is free for those that walk or use public transportation.
- If you have booked flights to Manchester and are flying Thomas Cook, Thomson or Jet2, you can save time by checking your luggage the night before. That means you can arrive at the airport later on the day of your flight and head directly to departures and security. Remember to bring your passport and tickets with you when you check your luggage.
- When you have time and want to enjoy a meal before your flight leaves, save money by purchasing entrance into one of the airport lounges. The Aspire Lounge and the 1903 Lounge in Terminal Two both offer self-serve food and drinks that are included with the admission price. Plus, you can get free WiFi with no time cap while you’re there.
- Passengers that need to freshen up after their flight arrives in Manchester Airport, can head to Terminal 2 and take advantage of the showers in the Radisson Blu Hotel for a small fee. Changing facilities are also available to passengers who need them.
FAQs - booking Manchester flights
Which airlines fly to Manchester?
How much does it cost to fly to Manchester?
What are the cheapest months to fly to Manchester?
Which is the cheapest day to fly to Manchester?
How long is the flight to Manchester?
What is the name of Manchester’s airport?
How far is Manchester Airport from central Manchester?
How to get from Manchester Airport to the city center?
Does Manchester Airport have play areas for children?
Are there airport hotels in Manchester Airport?
Are there good restaurants in Manchester Airport?
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
Top 5 airlines flying to Manchester
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book Cheap Manchester Plane Tickets (Round-trip)
Book Cheap Manchester Plane Tickets (One-way)
Flights to Manchester
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.