Would you like to save as your currency permanently or for this visit only?
Room was very hot. No a/c. Just a pedastal fan.
It was awful. The dangerous, unfinished construction. The flys. The fact we got a nasty smoking room. The "poolside room" was a joke. Awkward building that just needs to be torn down. Whoever designed that remodel was just a moron.
It's had a old 70 feel to it, but it was in a cool way. Pool heater was out.
The front desk clerk at check in was very friendly. It said there was an indoor pool... it was an outdoor pool in a solarium- very cold! Also- dirty. The kids jumped in and couldn't see their feet because the water was so cloudy. Was all itchy in the morning- not sure if it was bugs, fabric softener or what. Also came down with pink eye 2 days after staying there... not saying I got it there, but I wasn't exposed anywhere else. It wasn't clean at all- considered asking for my money back and finding a different hotel, but didn't because we were all so tired.
the room the swiming pool was duty,the area for breckfast was duty stiki
Not one thing!! King size bed was broken. Non-smoking room obviously had been smoked in. This was the worst Super 8 ever. It should be embarrassed. I'd give it less stars if I could.
Room was ok but in need of renovation but the breakfast was bad. They ran out if plates and no waffle mix. This was early in the morning. For $100 A night this was a terrible deal. Old building in need of repair. Poor staff training. Terrible breakfast.
Nothing Room wall paper look like it had water damage and possible mold
It is a 2 star so don't expect a lot. Perfectly fine for a quick stay.
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
The girl who checked us in was friendly . It smelled of dust and mold and the hall and stairs were filthy. The room was dirty and you could see the dust. We ordered a roll away bed, the elevator was broken so WE had to haul it up the stairs. They still charged the $10.00 for the bed.
We stayed here a year ago and liked it then. Must have new non-management. Front desk staff said non-functioning ice machine had been called in but No ice our 5 night stay. Breakfast was egg frisbee, no sausage or bacon, all juice options were empty every day. Empty tissue were not replaced, beds not made or trash dumped.
They have devices on the doors to the rooms that close the doors very slowly and gently. It is impossible for anyone to slam their door. This is the first hotel I have EVER been at where I was not awakened by slamming doors at all hours.
room repairs were going on , staff was not able to cooperate and then one of them helped
Did what it was supposed to do...a decent place to stay while traveling.
The breakfast was excellent. The pool was very nice. Location was great for us and easy to find. We felt the rooms could have been fresher smelling.
I was in town visiting my 35 year old autistic son...I live in Oregon so the trip is something I will be doing every 6 months...I needed the computer and the hot tub but both did not work and I found out that they had not for 6 months. The manager said she would get the hot tub working so I went to Walmart to get a suit. I had rotator cuff surgery so the hot tub was important...She was very dishonest as the hot tub was not working for 6 months
At around 11:30 PM the hotel staff gave the key to our room to another arriving guest.
Location to interstate Dirty place, badly needing repairs and maintenance, no one removing snow or ice, terrible breakfast, a one star hotel at best.
The building just needs to be completely remodeled or tore down. We had a " newly remodeled room ." The room where the beds were was not bad. There was no light over the sink. The bathroom was a disaster. There was paint splatters all over the floor, and the bathtub had large mold places throughout the tile and around the tub. Could also see where they had over sprayed on certain areas of the room. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone very disappointing. Was actually very dumpy. The outside needed a lot of work and there was trash laying around all over. I am surprised that this hotel even passes health department standards. We had a non-smoking room, however, you could still smell the smoke from other areas of the hotel.
I didn't like anything except my refund. The shower in the supposedly remodeled rooms, scalded my young daughter as well as my husband and I. The bathroom dirty. The faucet nob on the shower came apart. Running the air conditioning meant filling the room with a weed smell of drugs. Which is awful. And the outside was so uninviting in appearance and litter with potholes everywhere. I hated this hotel and it takes a lot to put me out that badly.