BOS - PAR
Find cheap flights from Boston to Paris
Good to know
Best time to beat the crowds
expected price decrease
Most popular time to fly
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
or less (round trip)
When to book flights from Boston to Paris
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $452 or less.
- The cheapest flight from Boston to Paris was found 87 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be May, June and July. The cheapest month to fly is March.
- Morning departure is around 30% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
*Average of the lowest prices shown in KAYAK’s search results for departures within the next 30 days
- Paris currently has three separate airports where flights from Boston to Paris can land: Paris Beauvais-Tille, Paris Orly, and Paris Charles de Gaulle. If you will be staying in the city center, it is most convenient to fly into Paris Orly or Paris Charles de Gaulle. If you will be staying on the outskirts of the city or in the suburbs, Paris Beauvais-Tille is the easiest choice.
- An easy way to make your travels as quick as possible is to book a direct flight from Boston to Paris. Norwegian Airlines is known for offering particularly budget-friendly tickets, while Delta Airlines has comfortable seats with above-average legroom. Air France generally lets passengers check bags for free and offers complimentary meals.
- If you would like to unwind after your have landed in Paris, head to one of the arcade gaming areas in Paris Charles de Gaulle. These arcade areas contain a variety of 80s-themed games and are conveniently located next to most of the main gates.
- For those who enjoy arriving at the airport early and need somewhere to relax, purchase an entry ticket for the Club lounge that is located at Boston Logan International Airport. This lounge provides travelers with unlimited snacks and drinks as well as access to televisions, magazines, and high-speed WiFi.
- To charge your phone or portable device after you have landed at Paris Orly, keep your eyes open for the ChargeBox stations located throughout the terminals. These secure boxes are free to use, charge most cellphones within 30 to 90 minutes, and provide users with a key.
FAQs for booking Boston to Paris flights
Book cheap flights from Boston to Paris (round-trip)
Pros: TAP HAS THE MOST COMFORTABLE SEATS THAT RECINE VERY VERY FAR.
Cons: CREW NEVER CAME AROUND AND OFFERED WATER, LIKE OTHER AIRLINES DO. THIS IS ESSENTIAL FOR GOOD HEALTH DURING A LONG FLIGHT OF 7.5 HOURS, AND SITTING ON THE PLANE FOR A TOTAL OF 8.5 HOURS.....
Pros: TAP always has great team members and crew. They are polite, professional and helpful. The flight itself is comfortable and relaxing; very enjoyable.
Cons: TAP does not check your bags all the way through if you are having a layover. This makes NO SENSE and requires that you retrieve your luggage from baggage claim, and then check in once more and then another trip through security once again! This never happens in the US - one of the few things we get right. Also, I have never had to board a plan from the tarmac since 1970 in the US - why do we have to always wait for and take buses from our check in gate out to the flight line? And how is this ever considered, "Premium Boarding?" It's like a cattle car. Fix these things and I will sing the praises of TAP forever.
Boston - Paris Flights
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.