LON - STO
Find cheap flights from London to Stockholm
Good to know
|January||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 43% drop in price.|
|July||Most popular time to fly with an average 33% increase in price.|
Average price of a round-trip
|$118||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
Good deal for a round-trip
When to book flights from London to Stockholm
Top tips for finding a cheap flight
- Looking for a cheap flight? 25% of our users found flights on this route for $82 or less.
- The cheapest flight from London to Stockholm was found 60 days before departure, on average.
- Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price.
- High season is considered to be June, July and August. The cheapest month to fly is January.
- Morning departure is around 44% more expensive than an evening flight, on average*.
- Stockholm has four airports in total, but flights from London to Stockholm will land in one of the following three airports: Stockholm Arlanda is the main airport and the closest out of the three to the city centre (40 km, about 25 miles), Stockholm Skavsta is mainly used for low-cost and European flights, and Stockholm Vasteras/Hasslo is a small single terminal airport where only two airlines operate including Ryanair.
- Passengers travelling with children will find a travel themed play area for kids in Stockholm Arlanda, available in Terminals 2, 3, 4 and 5, which educates children in a fun way about how the airport works. There are also baby changing facilities in SkyCity located between Terminals 4 and 5, and diaper changing facilities in all restrooms. Strollers are available for use free of charge and can be picked up at Terminals 2, 4 and 5.
- There are three airport hotels at Stockholm Arlanda Airport. Clarion Hotel Arlanda and Radisson Blu Sky City hotel are both located between Terminals 4 and 5, and both have day rooms available. In addition, the latter provides a free shuttle service to all terminals. Rest and Fly is located between Terminal 4 and SkyCity, offers overnight rooms for up to 10 hours and day rooms paid by the hour. Their rooms have no TV and your luggage must be stored in the Left Luggage facility or the lockers.
- For passengers wishing to freshen up, showers are available at Stockholm Arlanda at Rest and Fly for a cost of SEK 85 (about 8 GBP). Showers not available at Stockholm Skavsta or Stockholm Vasteras/Hasslo airports. Passengers can also pay SEK 150 (about 13 GBP) to access the swimming pool, sauna and gym services at Clarion Hotel Arlanda.
- For those who would like to celebrate and fly to their honeymoon without delay, Stockholm Arlanda offers wedding reception services in one of their VIP lounges. The wedding ceremony can be performed in the control tower or in the airport chapel. Rates for the reception start at SEK 3900 (about 335 GBP) for two people for an hour in the VIP lounge and a bottle of sparkling wine. Photography services are available for a fee.
FAQs for booking London to Stockholm flights
How long does a flight from London to Stockholm take?
How many flights are there between London and Stockholm?
Which airlines provide the cheapest flights from London to Stockholm?
Do I need a passport to fly between London and Stockholm?
Which airlines fly most frequently between London and Stockholm?
What’s the cheapest day of the week to fly from London to Stockholm?
Which airports will I be using when flying from London to Stockholm?
How can I get from Stockholm Arlanda into the city centre using public transport?
How can I get from Stockholm Skavsta and Stockholm Vasteras/Hasslo airports into the city centre using public transport?
How much does a taxi cost from the different airports to Stockholm city centre?
I am a passenger with reduced mobility, what should I do to get help at the airport?
How does KAYAK find such low prices on flights from London to Stockholm?
How does KAYAK's flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy my flight ticket from London to Stockholm?
What is the Hacker Fare option on flights from London to Stockholm?
What is KAYAK's "flexible dates" feature and why should I care when looking for a flight from London to Stockholm?
Top airlines flying from London to Stockholm
Scores according to KAYAK customer reviews
Book cheap flights from London to Stockholm (round-trip)
Book cheap flights from London to Stockholm (one-way)
Flights to Stockholm
- Flights »
- Flights »
- Flights to Stockholm
We attempt to get accurate prices, however, prices are not guaranteed.
We’re not the seller.
At KAYAK we don’t set the prices, so it’s not possible for us to guarantee what other companies are selling.
We compile tonnes of data for you
Our service lets you quickly and easily compare results from hundreds of travel sites at once. In this sense, KAYAK is a search engine and we can't guarantee prices we find.
Why aren’t prices accurate 100% of the time?
Prices on airline seats, hotel rooms and car rentals can change frequently. Several people may also be trying to buy the same travel option simultaneously. As a result, you may find, on occasion, that certain prices are no longer available.
If you have more questions or if you have a bad price to report to us,
please send us an email and someone from our team will get back to you promptly.